Thread: I Rother Galant love dryads

Default I Rother Galant love dryads

i love you little guys you are sooo cute and fluttry!! everytimei see one it brightens my day. i wish you would all have a dryad festival so i could come and jump with glee at the sight of so many
    Rother Galant-Order
    If a dragon was hiding under a rock would you be the one to tell him he's not fooling anyone?

A Dragon that loves Dryads? I thought that might be a mythological creature.

Most often I get dragons threatening to step on me and eat me. Then they get upset when I leave scale thorns right in the spot where I was standing.

If there were more dragons like you, some of us just might have to throw a festival for you.

- Floating like a buttefly, stinging like a bee

<--Likes Dryads and has a no biped eating/squishing policy.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Oops sorry, I thought that was a Necrofly. My bad

pesh could you eat something so cute? i do tend to give them a dance and a friendly lick from time to time though
    Rother Galant-Order
    If a dragon was hiding under a rock would you be the one to tell him he's not fooling anyone?

Dravatar

Silly Jayne!

Necroflies are dull. When is the last time you were dazzled by a necrofly?

everyone might laugh at this but now i rother gallant have a drayd they are just so fluttery!
    Rother Galant-Order

Ah, Clarice. Welcome to the family!

Thread Information