Thread: New Dragon Casting Animation (with screenshot!)

Everbourne

Default New Dragon Casting Animation (with screenshot!)

I did not make this mod, it was originally part of the game but when the game launched they chose for us to be forced with the silly pie throwing casting animation. I got this mod from Blue Hasai's web page and decided to post it here with a screenshot, and hopefully a more userfriendly way to download it. Below is a screenshot of the animation, in my opinion its MUCH better!

To download the install click the link below, save, where ever you like. Unzip it directly into the resource_override folder inside your Horizons directory. IE: C://Program Files/Tulgar Games/Horizons/Resource_Override OR C://Program Files/Artifact Entertainment/Horizons/Resource_Override either way, simple download, reload horizons and enjoy casting as a dragon as we originally should have!
    New Casting Animation.zip

this mod rocks that is all good day
    :edit: and i love that sliver dragon you have there
    Rother Galant-Order
    If a dragon was hiding under a rock would you be the one to tell him he's not fooling anyone?

Hmm, since when this has not been available for download from Tulga? I have a clear recollection of downloading this from the old community site roughly a year ago... was it lost in the recent forums switch, as I can't find it any longer?

edit: I am referring to the site's downloads section of course.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

your right varangaard this mod has been floating around here and there on the forum board for years. all i did was take in this mod and gave it a perminat home on my hoster so every one could enjoy it. and everbourne this is not *new* use the search feature there is already a post here in the customize section on the beta casting aniamtion

Everbourne

I understand its not new, I should have stated alternative, at anyrate I had not seen a recent post about it and alot of dragons I spoke to that asked me about this wanted an easier way to download it. So here it is, I am sure they probably could have done a search and found it, although I did even know there was an old post about this, so adding a new one couldnt hurt. Lets just work together and strengthen the dragon community one step at a time.

Btw Droth, thank you.. I really enjoy being a silver dragon, the black streaks in my wings are a long story, its actually a graphics glitch but not client side, everyone sees them and oddly enough theres a story behind it from when I played Horizons back at launch.. and yes back then I was a black dragon. Strange coincidence.

TG stated they were going back to this version but it seems to have fallen by the way side once more.

I don't understand my dragon is currently using this animation when using Primal spells and buffs. And I am not using this mod.
    I think they did go back to this animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Salis
    I don't understand my dragon is currently using this animation when using Primal spells and buffs. And I am not using this mod.
    I think they did go back to this animation.
    Maybe they did and just did not post a note about it. I automaticly download the file when I rebuild.

Everbourne

Yes I believe they (TG) just in the last patch or so released this live.. However if for some reason your still pie throwing.. here ya go, otherwise this post will even tually fall off the main page soon

Thread Information