Thread: Patch note or patch bug?

Default Patch note or patch bug?

Patch notes don't say how many of the mage quests from test server were supposed to be patched over. However, it only looks like 2 additional quests (for a total of 6 I believe from Ulaven now on live) were added. The last quest is to gather maggot skin and the line ends abruptly.

This might be intended and the patch notes aren't complete or it might be a bug.

That is where the series ends for now. There will be more, but they will be the series where all classes come together. Ulaven will eventually point you that way, but those quests aren't on Blight yet. So yeah, he has a bit of a hangup right now in the story he's telling. I can't recall off hand how many quests there were, or even the last one in that section. But what you said sounds about right.

There are 6 Mage quests offered by Ulaven. He will be offering another once players hit level 10 with this next update. There is a story-quest for the island I'm working on that does tie into the Reanimator bit.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information