Thread: Fastest way to level crafting & best location to do it?

Default Fastest way to level crafting & best location to do it?

I'm 26/23 on Chaos, trying to find that "best place"/fastest way to grind my crafting up.

I'm looking for the following:

-Highest level public machine access very close to resources I can actually obtain.
    -Most efficient way to raise crafting in general, and for my current level.

The biggest gains I've been seeing is currently, is making scale armor (The highest craft level formula I could obtain that still uses T1 resources) at a journeyman forge and smelter in a player made house south of... ack, I forget the name. It's on the west coast, south of Kion, and north of sslanis? There are low level bronze and sandstone golems to kill and gather from.

I kill them, gather their goods, hit the smelter/anvil, and am seeing good gains.

Are there better places I can go? Having to kill the golems first is a royal pain.

How much research have you done on this?, What Server? What is yoru current skill set? all these questions need answered before anyone can even remotely begin to answer your question.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

It sounds like you are working out of Nuthala - south of Parsinia - which is a good place to get started... once you can progress to DLSH (lairshaping) you get great gains in DCRA by getting the formulas for things like imbued bars and then switching back to DCRA and making them .. if you have somewhere you can silo them - switch back to DLSH and find somewhere to apply them for DLSH xp - else try to sell them on a connie for coinage.

The next spot which makes for good craft grinding after T1 is probably the iron fields NE of chiconis (unguarded) which has a smelter and anvil.

New trismus is the best for tier 1, making tier 1 spells into your 30s then switching to Mahagra slate for scales until your 50s.

Thread Information