Thread: Just an idea...

Default Just an idea...

I think that all the hard work all the half-giants have done in istaria has earned them the right of doing somthing fun. Maybe they could get their own RoP to become full giants, maybe im crazy but i think that would be pretty cool....i know the developers are busy so maybe some time in the near future.
    I dont know, i want to hear what others think of the idea.

Full giants are a myth

Full giants are rumored to roam the eastern half of Istaria. However the race name being Half-Giants would imply that everyone in that race decended (a long time ago) from full giants and humans. Thus creating the Half Giant. I do not see a gnome going through a ROP to get larger to maybe human size. Suppose they put in a full giant race, I do not see them fitting through 99% of istarian doors.
    Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Smile Crazyness

I guess i am crazy, oh well

I seem to remember it being said that the race got the name "Half-Giants" simply from their size, which was an evolutionary adaptation to their environment.

So.. they're a sub-species of human, much like Fiends (although without any kind of divine intervention).

Unfortunately, I'm just working off of memory and what I learned about Half-Giants when I was playing one from launch. That explanation could have been player-made for all that I can remember. But I like it <grin>.

Quote Originally Posted by Mearis
    Full giants are rumored to roam the eastern half of Istaria. However the race name being Half-Giants would imply that everyone in that race decended (a long time ago) from full giants and humans. Thus creating the Half Giant. I do not see a gnome going through a ROP to get larger to maybe human size. Suppose they put in a full giant race, I do not see them fitting through 99% of istarian doors.
    No of course not -- we gnomes would go through a lot to get smaller in size, for this is what we consider sexy...
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    Smaller is both sexy AND less filling. Two birds with one stone.
    *sigh* are the dragons going to be yelling "Less Filling" and "Tastes Great" back and forth at each other in Marketplace again tonight?

Thread Information