Thread: Moving homes

Default Moving homes

I currently have a nice sized plot that I purchased recently in Harton Valley. I have always liked the area and the town is appropriate for my guild (Harton Valley PTA, lol). However, as plots have been cleared for re-auctioning a lot of the local amenities are disappearing, in particular recently the only vault . So I've been contemplating moving elsewhere, but I'm not sure how the process of selling a plot works. I don't have much hope that someone would want to buy the plot from me as is, so is it possible to de-construct the buildings (I believe you can get novians for at least part of the costs?) and then sell the plot back to the community? Of course I have no idea what I'd do with all the stuff in my 8 silos and medium house while I was building new ones....

Have you thought of the option of having your guild members buy up the plots that have/had these nicities on them, or is the guild not large enough to do so?

It's always nicer not to move, in my experience. :-D

You get 80% of the materials used back as Novian ressources when you tear down a structure. They end up in your bank vault.
    I do not know what happens to the stuff in the siloes, but I would guess that it also ends up in your vault...

pretty sure the silo contents just get deleted, if you put them on a consigner they are supposed to be returned to vault if the consigner is destroyed, but this was broken in the past

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    pretty sure the silo contents just get deleted, if you put them on a consigner they are supposed to be returned to vault if the consigner is destroyed, but this was broken in the past
    Items that are in a silo when deleted are also deleted.

Thanks for the info about deconstructing . Unfortunately I am currently the only active member in my guild (and I myself just returned to the game last month) but I love the name so I want to keep it *laughs*. I'll have to see how it goes... I can always use up the stockpile of construction stuff I have in my silos before moving I guess. I've been a bit of a "construction fairy" lately anyways, putting some spheres and sources onto plots just for the experience lol. I thought about the consigner thing, and I might try that as well. Too bad my vault is so crammed full of stuff still from the server merger -- I think I'm at something like 280,000 out of 3,000 still lol.

Thread Information