Thread: *HELP* Approach to killing T5 blights on Corvus

Default *HELP* Approach to killing T5 blights on Corvus

I was just wondering if someone could give me some insight on a good way to kill t5 blights without getting waxed

Any advice is good advice

Fierce

What class or classes are you?
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Hes a dragon, the best way is to make sure they won't gang up on you, or you just won't be able to move. If you get more than one, just focus on getting their numbers down asap.

I actually would be using my Satyr - Spyra,, He's 100's in Guardian, Spiritist, Shaman, Healer, Ranger. I've actually found what i think is the best way, i just wanted to see what other people's stratagies were. As of now i have buff myself with all Energy Resist and Ward spells and Crystals. My Energy Resist and Ward values are around 200-215 and seems to be working pretty good.

Thanks for the posts!!

In that case you have patch of brambles preemptively to stop the chain stunning. If you can get off ethereal paroxysm first when they are rooted, then switch to thunder/lightning storm you should be able to stay alive even stunned.

ahhh Patch of Brambles.... totally forgot about that spell... I'm using the ethy Paro now,, but Patch of Brambles would be a great edition,, i'm able to gather whole spawn too

Tanks for the post!!

*cough*threadkiller*cough*
    Got Cowbell?

Did you just notice that? LOL, I did that because usually when I respond to a post the whole thread just dies. Hummmm kinda like everything else that is around me, mobs, flowers, cute little fuzzies. Ahh life is good

Jayne

ROFL... you know I luvs ya Jayney...
    Got Cowbell?

Thread Information