Thread: Reposition Dralk and Chiconis shrines.

Default Reposition Dralk and Chiconis shrines.

Would it be possible to leave the graphical spire statue in place, but make the game think the shrines in these cities were in a diferent location? In the case of Dralk, for example, aproximatly 10 meters south of its current location. You'd still spawn AT the shrine, just not IN it. It's kind of annoying. Probibly much more anoying for the two leged folk, I know I've ocasionaly had trouble getting out of it while in Khutit form. Or am I the only one who gets dumped inside the crystal every time?
    Lumineux Talar

Hahaha, thanks, I never knew that. I supose I should stop doing flybys then.
    Lumineux Talar

My favorite thing to do is bind to someone's guild house but right click the alter, fly up on the roof, and then click "bind to object"

When I recall I end up on the rooftop of their house
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Nice tip. I will have to try the bind from the roof trick with my dragon.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Now I know why I have every time when I recall to dralk a big red crystal in my ******. =P

ROFL... thanks for advice

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information