Thread: Chaos - Mithril Council

Default Chaos - Mithril Council

Greetings!

We are a small-medium sized guild open to all races and most persuasions. We are fairly balanced between adventuring & crafting, respecting both and requiring neither. Our guild originated in Beta and most of the senior members were themselves Beta testers.

We are a fairly laid back and social group composed mostly of older adults. At this time we have between 20 and 30 members activly playing, not counting alts, and average 8-12 members on during peak hours, depending on work and school needs.

We maintain a website & forum at http://mithrilcouncil.guildportal.com; feel free to post an introduction if you are interested in joining, or send a /tell in game to myself (Klaus), Alladania, Grantherum, Morbhan, or Plot. We'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

Best wishes for success and prosperity, both in-game & out!
    Last edited by LaughingOtter; June 21st, 2006 at 02:15 AM.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

With the influx of new players and with the recent merge with Paradox Reborn, the guild has grown to about 40 - 50 active members. We are still a guild that likes to have a lot of fun, but our playerbase during peak hours has grown to 15-25. It can just about be said that at just about any chosen time one can about find someone from the Mithril Council in game.

With that said... continue to feel free to post an intro to the guild at the guild website, or send a tell in game, or perhaps hop into the Mithril_Council chat channel and talk with us and see what where all about.

*note... my numbers are estimates, Alladania would have the exact numbers as she maintains the OOC guild roster.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Default Re: Chaos - Mithril Council

Just a quick update:

Mithril Council survived the Dark Times and is both active and growing, both from new members and returning veterans.

If you're interested in a casual, family-style guild that is committed to the future of Istaria, we'd be delighted to speak with you and answer any questions you have.

In-game, please contact Klaus, Damascusss, Grantherum, or Plot, or send me a PM here on the forum.

Long live Istaria!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Do you accept ressed dragons?
    If I manage to get back somehow, I could use an home. My Unity guild is irremediably dead.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

I think we could find room for at least one. :-)
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

I think we could find room for at least one. :-)
    About that thing, I am not the kind of "I enter guild => gimme plot", I always managed to have my stuff in my own plots.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

As of right now.. you could snag up a guild plot fairly easily.. if not for the long haul.. least for temp holding space... Then.. when the reclamation happens... ya could trade up for a better one I would imagine...

I know there are several guild plots available in Toku, and I think there are several in Baker. The second guild lair in Toku (I have one) should be available after the reclamation, and there are several open in Baker, but at least one of those needs a sump pump installed (parts are flooded).
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

your last post on your forum was November 2006... is there another forum or don't you use the website much?

Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

We do tend to use the portions of the forums where registered members are, you're right. So while it looks like the last post was in 11/06, that is only the last "public only" post. Registered users and guild members can see that the last post was actually just 2 days ago.

Though I will be honest, we talk much more in game than on the guild forums.

Hope that answers your question.

hehe... I check those forums every 5-6 hours.. when I'm home.. but if I need something.. I'll tend to PM someone through these forums, or check if they are in game...
    Either way.. if ya post something there, someone will respond to ya. Trust me.

MC is still going after all these years...smaller and laid back but still here.

Yeah, that whole 'still going' thing - it's all Plot's fault...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Oh sure, blame the bug...

*spanks Plot*

Oh definetly Plot is probably the most dedicated and kindest person I've met in the game

Yep all Plots fault

Once the flogging of plot has ended, I was wondering if your still looking for noobs to join?

I have a hatchling that could use some company =D

Thread Information