Thread: Consigner Limits

Default Consigner Limits

Is it possible to change the way the player owned consigners count the number of items you have on your consigner?
    On your own consigner you can place 10 items for each account plus 10 as a 'bonus' for owning the plot. Is it possible to make the consigner use first your own 10 slots, then your 10 bonus slots, and THEN the 10 slots from the other account?
    Yesterday my dragon had 23 items on her consigner, so she could still add 7 more. I logged in my main char, who had NO items on the consigner, and tried to put something up for sale, only to be told I'd exceeded the number of items I could place for sale.
    I'm a biped. Even when I look like a dragon, I'm a biped.

There have been issues with other accounts being recongized for consigner limits. Have you tried again today? I think its fixed from the info on the front community page.

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    There have been issues with other accounts being recongized for consigner limits. Have you tried again today? I think its fixed from the info on the front community page.
    No, the page specifically states that consigner limits are broken.

Regardless of the number of accounts you can currently only place one accounts worth of items on a consigner.

It is being worked on.

Really, truly, honestly. I promise or I wouldn't be posting till my fingers bleed :P

Ok, I took a break and went gold panning...(I did!)

either way, the info is there :P

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    either way, the info is there :P
    The info was posted on June 16th, I don't know what time. The time that this happened to me was June 15th, I also don't remember what time. I'm not sure if it's even the same issue since I don't know the time that it got broken. Earlier I'd had the char who owns the plot list up to 23 items with no trouble, so obviously that was before it got broken. Later the same day I tried to have another char list some items but got the message that she'd reached her limit even tho she hadn't placed any items. I was told this was because the plot owning char had already used up the consignment slots alloted to ths char. That's the issue I'm addressing. Is it possible to have the plot owning char use up her bonus slots BEFORE using up the slots assigned to the second account?

That would take longer than to fix the billing issue..

Ophelea

Rhyssa,

The question is confusing.

Either way, it wasn't until we had the billing issues fixed that the consignment issue came to light. It was more than likely occurring before that, however wasn't reported enough to be noticed or not able to be confirmed until we'd fixed the other problems and could take the time to confirm the issue.

What I mean is to make it so that the non-owning char should be able to place 7 items if there are 7 slots available still.

I just read another post (which I found more confusing than you're finding mine! lol) and I *think* maybe this is already meant to be possible - I guess the account bug happened in the window of time between my owning char placing items and my non-owner char attempting to do so. I'll just wait and see how it is when the account linking issue is fixed

Also on nonplayer consigners now I can only list 150 things. This is total on all nonplayer consigners including Brustigo. I have 3 accounts connected. I thought the 150 limit was per consigner and per account? So maybe its not just player connies that are screwy.
    ~Robins (Dark Defenders)

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(100)Crossbowman/(66)Healer/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(98)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(71)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(80)Armorer/(86)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (68)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

All of the consignment limits are based on your reported number of accounts from the billing database. The billing issues are causing that number to be reported as 1 for everyone. When that is resolved, all consignment count issues will be fixed.

Thread Information