Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lore Tokens

Default Lore Tokens

Outside of the beginner quests in NT is the dragon crafter trainer in Dralk the only place to acquire lore tokens? I've looked all over and that seems to be the case, but I would like to make sure.

They also drop from some monsters, like sand beetles.

There is also the Dragon Craft trainer in Chiconis. If you take the road South up the hill past the landing pad, you'll find another craft cave with a Essence Shaper (?) Trainer outside, and a Craft Trainer Inside.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thanks guys, had failed to find the craft trainer in Chiconis... I hate that red haze over Dralk, heheh.

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Magnir
    Thanks guys, had failed to find the craft trainer in Chiconis... I hate that red haze over Dralk, heheh.
    Red Haze??? Tis fire!!!

Well, that volcanic ash and fire turns my lovely azure scales a shade of purple.

I don't like it.

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

what are lore Tokens even for??

i know my brother is desperate for them and he says he will give me money for the ones i have but if he needs them that badly it makes me thign well what will i do when i need them??

any ideas what he wants' them for??

he's a lvl 26 adventure and about 21 craft? lol

you can trade lore tokens for beginner and journeyman formulars at the trainers.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    you can trade lore tokens for beginner and journeyman formulars at the trainers.

ahhh thank you. hehe yet again r u following me and my posts so far ur like either after each of mine or befire it. hehehe

thx so i should save them...

Default Re: Lore Tokens

Also, last time I played I think there were dragon craft trainers on one or two of the other noobie islands.

There is on New Trismus, but I believe the trainers from the other island suffered from burn out and took an extended vacation to an undisclosed location.

you can also get them from the Lairshape and Crystalshape trainers for doing your masteries.

Anyway to just buy the formula's. I know you can but expert forms but what about beginner?
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

As far as I know the only other way to buy forms w/o tokens is to check the connies. I know the one in NT has had a steady flow of begginer, and in Chiconis as well (at least on Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    As far as I know the only other way to buy forms w/o tokens is to check the connies. I know the one in NT has had a steady flow of begginer, and in Chiconis as well (at least on Order)
    yeah scoured the ones at NT, Chiconis, dralk, augendell and dalimond .....NADA

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

try the pawnbrokers, I find more dragon forms there then anywhere. Also on Order try the Dralk Library. I am putting extra dragon forms I have there and asking others to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    try the pawnbrokers, I find more dragon forms there then anywhere. Also on Order try the Dralk Library. I am putting extra dragon forms I have there and asking others to do the same.
    Will do. With DK I did adventure more then crafting. At first I was able to make my own scales but then I started spending more time adventuring then crafting. So this tme I'm starting with crafting and see how it goes.

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

....Also on Order try the Dralk Library. I am putting extra dragon forms I have there and asking others to do the same.

Good Idea; I think I'll start doing that myself.
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Thank you. I announce it from time to time in Dragon Channel. If you take some drop some off if you have extra.

Well scavenged the PBs and nada there. Could not find the dralk library in that maze of a main lair there.

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thread Information