Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lore Tokens

Default Re: Lore Tokens

It is easy follow the main corridor down pas the grand hall on the right. Keep hugging that right wall till you come to another opening and it is right there. That is from the Dralk entrance not the snow side.

Also I added about 13 forms over the weekend and someone else added another 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    It is easy follow the main corridor down pas the grand hall on the right. Keep hugging that right wall till you come to another opening and it is right there. That is from the Dralk entrance not the snow side.

cool, I'll check it out tonight
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post

OK, found the library last night. Unfortunately all the forms were expert and I'm no where near that level yet.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

You can get Beginner Lore Token quests from the Dragon Crafting Trainer in New Koraelia, even after the one in New Trismus stops giving you quests. As far as I can tell, they are the same as the ones from the Trainers in Dralk.

There is also a Craft Trainer in the craft cave South of Chiconis (take the road south out of town) that gives the Lore Token quests.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information