Thread: What happens to the suggestions?

Post What happens to the suggestions?

What happens to the suggestions at the suggestion board?

will there be a reply on the suggestion if Tulga consider it? if they look at it to implement?

it feels strange if you see all the suggestion and nothing happens

no:
    -this cant be implemented
    -we already thought about it

yes:
    -sounds good...
    -we think about it

One of the Devs is certain to see it and read it. You may not get personal confirmation that they did or not, but the traffic on this board is pretty easy to keep up with.

We read every thread including suggestions. Some we respond to, others we may implement, some we don't have time to respond to. But we do read and consider them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks Amon

good to know

i dont know how busy you are and its a better feeling to suggest something if it get read ^^

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Oh, it gets read, processed, debated, mulled, shouted, flamed, and tempered before the devs ever get a chance to respond.

Such a wonderful community we have.

Though, for what it's worth, some of the suggestions actually did get better because of the discussion they endured before the devs began implementation, so it's not a wasted process.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    What happens to the suggestions at the suggestion board?

will there be a reply on the suggestion if Tulga consider it? if they look at it to implement?

it feels strange if you see all the suggestion and nothing happens

no:
    -this cant be implemented
    -we already thought about it

yes:
    -sounds good...
    -we think about it
    FYI, I read EVERY SINGLE post - even the very long trivia thread. I forward them to the appropriate dev (or reply). So, yes, they get read. If there is something that can be responded to, they do.

But they all get read - many twice.

Thanks for your responses, Amon, Smeglor and Ophelea.

It's really good for my motivation in participating in this forum, thinking about possible improvements, writing them down and discussing with other posters. Really good to know our time is not wasted but can possibly lead to a better gameplay.

Thanks for all your effort and keep up the good work!

what happens now to new suggestions?

should we wait to add new suggestions till EI gets more control over this board and HZ itself?

These suggestions, questions and complaints are scattered among many boards. I think it would take a good deal of time to get them all compiled into a meaningful list and responded to.

Maybe try to keep the threads together?

yes would be nice if someone would take care about this things (an official one who earns money for it ^^)

or some of the board staff

ive seen another game board where all suggestions are discussed at the board, then after 2 weeks when all is said (no new reply) then it will be sent to the Devs

Vlisson are you looking for some type of approval process by the player base that demands the devs do X suggestion after XY amount of time?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Hope not...

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I think Vlisson is looking for a way that suggestion threads get locked after a certain length of time so that they do not just linger on and on and on ....

You suggest something ... it gets discussed for a while ... It gets locked .... The info in that thread goes to the dev team ...

MAYBE at that point we could (or sometime later) get a reply from the devs as to if it is something the would even consider or not at that time ...

But it means that a suggestion thread has a start , discussion phase and an ending.

I'd say excersise your patience here. They just aquired HZ and do not know how to really work with it just yet. You're going to have to give them time to learn how to work with it. That doesn't mean stop entering in suggestions.

Why should a suggtion thread ever be locked? Mybe I take 2 weeks vacation and come back and see this suggestion I really have a idea that would make it 100% better do I start another suggtion thread on a suggtion? Or what if I have a really good reason why I feel it would not be good for the game again do I start another suggtion? I feel not.

if you are on vacation for 2 weeks and then the suggestion got already closed than nobody replied to it at all (or all on the first day ^^)

i think the suggestions are the greatest treasure a game can get.

The devs have their own point of view and maybe they cant see whats going on with us players. but our suggestions show what is interesting for us.

and i hope they will not waste our time when we post suggestions and it would add a lot of motivation if you see whats happening with your suggestion, even if the answer is: checked but we cant apply it

Thread Information