Thread: Copy from Chaos Blight, 8 8 and counting

Default Copy from Chaos Blight, 8 8 and counting

My partner and myself applied for a copy of two character each to Blight from Chaos on the 15th June, according to instructions the copies are made and transferred on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11.59, well it is now the 22nd of June and our characters have not been copied, we both have plots of Blight and both need our main builder/characters on that server,, so why no copy/transfer??

What is even worse is that my Partner took out another account and intends to transfer to blight, so that is 3 active accounts. I have two active accounts, total 5.....

Whats the BIG deal?... I hear you think..

Well, we have both put in a total of 4 tickets , 24 hour response it states, maybe, possibly, dont hold your breath, erm dont bother to put in a ticket at all as it saves waiting and checking to see if it has been actioned, RESULT, none, ziltch, zero, total waste of time.

I played on Ice 2.5 years and returned to find a vastly improved Istaria, I mean Dragons could actually fly .. Buildings did something and silos held commodities. I love the game now but the lack of input from Tulga explaining why no copy to Blight is killing my fun, I cannot keep running around Chaos with 200k plus in my vault etc etc hoping to be copied over!!

So devs why no copy?..Why no reply to tickets asking why no copy, if copy is bugged why wasnt it deactivated, when will copy/transfer take place?..

Regards

Gorek

Default Still no transfer 24th June

Quote Originally Posted by Gorek
    My partner and myself applied for a copy of two characters each to Blight from Chaos on the 15th June, according to instructions the copies are made and transferred on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11.59, well it is now the 22nd of June and our characters have not been copied, we both have plots on Blight and both need our main builder/characters on that server so why no copy/transfer??

What is even worse is that my Partner took out another account and intends to transfer to blight, so that is 3 active accounts. I have two active accounts, total 5.....

Whats the BIG deal?... I hear you think..

Well, we have both put in a total of 4 tickets , 24 hour response it states, maybe, possibly, dont hold your breath, erm dont bother to put in a ticket at all as it saves waiting and checking to see if it has been actioned, RESULT, none, ziltch, zero, total waste of time.

I played on Ice 2.5 years ago( now Unity) and returned to find a vastly improved Istaria, I mean Dragons could actually fly .. Buildings did something and silos held commodities. I love the game now but the lack of input from Tulga explaining why no copy to Blight is killing my fun, I cannot keep running around Chaos with 200k plus in my vault etc etc hoping to be copied over!!

So devs why no copy?..Why no reply to tickets asking why no copy, if copy is bugged why wasnt it deactivated, when will copy/transfer take place?..

Regards

Gorek

Still no transfer, still pending after being reset.

No answer from Feedabck or the Tech section at all.

Two accounts now being cancelled, maybe another 3 no idea.

Crap service Tulga

Quote Originally Posted by Gorek
    Still no transfer, still pending after being reset.

No answer from Feedabck or the Tech section at all.

Two accounts now being cancelled, maybe another 3 no idea.

Crap service Tulga

Shock Horror, cannot even cancel accounts without an error popping up, please advise

Sounds like you've got an incredible amount of patience and have checked to see what characters you have listed on blight already. BTW, have you tried to send a PM to the support staff? Not email, not support tickets, as a question, I dont see the support ticket numbers listed here. I'm certain that support would need those to solve your issue(s).
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Default Thank you :)

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Sounds like you've got an incredible amount of patience and have checked to see what characters you have listed on blight already. BTW, have you tried to send a PM to the support staff? Not email, not support tickets, as a question, I dont see the support ticket numbers listed here. I'm certain that support would need those to solve your issue(s).
    Thank you Seranthor.

Regarding tickets, PMs etc, as stated they do transfer Monday, Wednesday and Friday.. Erm Tulga stated that but it isn't true.

The staff seem very helpful, however.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Eeeps... my /sarcasm switch still is stuck in the on position.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Default :) *Shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Eeeps... my /sarcasm switch still is stuck in the on position.
    Good for you Think they should employ you

Ah well, when a game no longer is fun it becomes a chore.. Now Istaria Hz is a chore and unlike other chores I can stop this one .....

Sarcasm being the lowest form of wit doesn't become you Seranthor, you are an old respected gamer and as such you set an example to others

;p.........

Tis now the 24th put in for a transfer on the 15th, first possible transfer now will be UK time sometime on the 27th..

No way in a million years will I be messed about by anyone.. Accounts cancelled, if that part actually worked but I will work that one out one way or another.

Thanks very much Seranthor for your input. ,)

Gorek and others (retired)

You played on Ice... does that mean you are on Unity now?

Gorek plays on Chaos and has done since December 05.

Ophelea

The week you applied for the transfers if you'd looked on the front page of news you would have noticed that billing was broken...completely. There is an upgrade in the works and the company we work with did not provide the necessary information for a smooth transition.

I've forwarded this thread regarding the Blight Copies to the correct developer but he won't respond until Monday.

I've always forwarded it to support. It's very possible that your tickets are simply in the "it's being worked on" queue - meaning, all accounts, all, that have more than 2 subscriptions assigned to them cannot login more than 2 at a time or have more than 2 subscription's worth consignment assigned.

It may be - and I am only guessing, that you've found another related issue. I do not know. I am community support and not tech support. But, again, I have forwarded this and will follow up.

However, please keep in mind that you posted on the 22nd. Thursday - Reyem was out sick. Today is Saturday - support does not work on the weekends unless there are exceptional circumstances.

Give us the chance to fix this, I ask you, please.
    Last edited by Ophelea; June 25th, 2006 at 09:25 PM.

Ophelea

Thanks for your input.

Regards

Gorek

Staff :: Developer

Default Copy to Blight

Hi Gorek, sorry you've been having so much trouble lately.

Yes, I have multiple reports that character copies are broken right now. All I can do is appologize for now. The programmer that can fix that is working on the accounts system (as you mentioned you're getting an error when trying to cancel - so you've already seen that needs work), and won't get back to character copies until that is all settled and done. As Ophelea stated our billing partner changed their format and gave us short notice (for our manpower) to comply with their new changes, and we've prioritized that over Character Copies.

As the Lead Tester and WM of Blight, I look forward to seeing you there someday, if you choose to wait it out. At least we didn't charge you extra for the copy, haha... sorry if that was unappropriate - just looking for the silver lining I keep hearing about.

The World Admin does have some sort of automated process now that he runs on Mon., Wed., and Fri.'s - but something went foul with it obviously, and we haven't even looked into why, yet, as far as I know.

Character Copies to the test shard are important to me, but Billing and Account Management still has to come first.

If you have blight shard matters that you want to talk to me about, drop me a line at BlightShowStoppers at istaria dot com. Please include any details that might be useful, like character names and shards (chaos, this time) that are relevant. I can't promise you 24 hour working day responses, but I try to address all issues I get there. I guarantee you'll get a response from me there sooner than you will here on the Forums, although here you get the chance for others to see it and bring it to my attention, like Ophelea did this time.

If you've had enough and are on to bigger and better things, fair winds and following seas; I hope you find what you're looking for.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information