Thread: Brand New PLayer

Kruel Intentions

Default Brand New PLayer

Got the 14 trail information from MMORPG.com and was wondering what is a good class to start off with?

I tend to like DoTs and Debuff and pets, not sure if there is a pet class in Horizons....

Anyways, I'll make the most out of my 14 days.

A good class to *start* with is warrior. You'll have easier learning the game going that way.

DoTs and debuffs - that would be a shaman. This is an advanced class which requires some levels of warrior and druid to join. Hey, it all works out!

"Pets" of different kinds are planned for the upcoming expansion, but that won't be for a while yet.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Druid and Spiritist, no warrior needed

Doh, my bad. I always confuse shaman for a nature+1hp hybrid instead of a nature+blight prestige... Ah well. What AA0 said is indeed correct.

most classes aside from the monks conj and maybe knoc will do. battlemage might be a bit rough with no mage backing it up(same with chaos warrior), clerics/healers... well heal and it's a bit hard to heal things to death but groups love you. druids,spiritist,shaman,warrior i hear make good first classes and i've heard a few say paladin served them well as their first.
    :edit: also there is bloodmage but there are few of them around and i'm still young yet so i dont know how well it's going to do as a first
    Rother Galant-Order
    If a dragon was hiding under a rock would you be the one to tell him he's not fooling anyone?

Remember that this is a first time player, Droth. Let's not throw hm to the multiclassing wolves just yet.

Thread Information