Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: mounting

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarya
    I don't think you will be able to carry hatchlings, even half-giants are smaller than them, but I also wonder if you can carry other dragons in Khutit form...
    Just curious, but why? If they have Khutit Form don't they by definition have to have finished the RoP, and therefore have their own wings?

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tsujigiri
    You could carry them in your mouth.
    I might accidentally swallow...

I would allow a naka to "ride" on my back....

.....I also reserve the right to snack on their appendages at any given moment, or make unscheduled drop zones of the Deadlands.

I may be a Lunus but I would let (some) naka ride on my back.

I see some strategic value in having a cleric or magic user on my back when wading into the thick of battle.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

I would be selective of whom I carry, and with good reasons. I would not be a taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by Theolaerynn
    Just curious, but why? If they have Khutit Form don't they by definition have to have finished the RoP, and therefore have their own wings?
    It'd still would be kind of fun, especially if your lazy :P

I think of fun ideas, not useful ones
    Looking for a "dentist" to fix Lunarya's blue teeth

Lunarya and Akenokoru on Chaos.
    Help make Evarus grow!

Allon

I'd support for naka to be able to ride on dragons, but yes the dragons should be able to drop them whenever (Yes, I know it can be exploited but since death is not a major hindrence a person being dropped is sure going to whine, but the thing is they never have to ride on that dragon again. There is no way you can "Grief" someone with it.) and Naka should be able to jump off whenever too... ("Oh, why is he heading toward the eastern deadlands? I wanted Parsinia! ::Jumps and splats:

But I also admit I like Naka being able to NOT ride on our backs, why is that? Well because it assures that certain places are fully dragons only, naka can't be rode into them. I sure wouldn't want to see Naka out on some of the more private island spots, those are such fun to be a good cuddle dragon with k'ieo sebea.

Quote Originally Posted by Allon
    But I also admit I like Naka being able to NOT ride on our backs, why is that? Well because it assures that certain places are fully dragons only, naka can't be rode into them. I sure wouldn't want to see Naka out on some of the more private island spots, those are such fun to be a good cuddle dragon with k'ieo sebea.
    awe, but but but.... what if I wanna bring my sweet thing out there >.> Who might not have wings >.>

If I carried a biped, it would be in my claws... *grins* not on my back. Just grab the biped and just hope I don't get the urge to squeeze... whoops.

I would love, however, to be able to carry hatchlings with my forepaws... that way RoP isn't such a freaking pain with all of those "new" Kwellen mobs near Draak that should never have been placed that close to Draak in the first place, but I'm rambling...

--Dhalin

A naka-duskael? riding on me? Thats a scary thought... tho when I think about it, that would be sorta cool. *grins*

I like the idea of the possiblility. It's not like they could chain us down and force us to let them ride. It's all the choice of the dragon. I support the idea.

Gnomes would be accidentally dropped off in my silos. Saris would have to have their fur scalded off (flea prevention) and if you scratch my scales I reserve the right to eat you.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I have two words for you, Screech. Riding straps.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Mocaris

It'd be interesting to see this done. Watching bi-peds helplessly fall from the sky over town.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    It is on the pony list to be done. So some year it will happen. Just not very high priority currently.

Also a lunus would give a ride to one of thier "slaves" if the need was great. But that is just my view.
    pony list *snickers*

This message is too short so here is some useless information.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

*groan* I don't know whats worse; the fact you made the joke or that no one else got it before you! hehe

Default Re: mounting

I really do think they should put this in game, would be fun. ^^

dammn - that's an ancient dragon rez .. sept 2006 is a long way dead

Every time I see this subject... I keep thinking:

"Of course we have mounting, otherwise there would never be any baby hatchies being born."
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    Every time I see this subject... I keep thinking:

"Of course we have mounting, otherwise there would never be any baby hatchies being born."
    You are so dirty Justa! Go wash your mouth with soap!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information