Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Nadia and the Blight Update

Yea, and the splinters are all now 33s each at Nadia, who is the only way to get them. I think these should either start dropping again, or nadia's price be lowered.

A suitable compromise would be to change the items used as charges for the banners to something that drops, Maybe wraith ectoplasms. As far as splinters use as comps in techs, the price increase isn't too big of a deal, but perhaps shouldn't have been as drastic as it was, since they are not obtainable via hunting.

Use storm/flame orbs for banners. there are flame and storm wisps alraedy. should be no too big deal to get a ammo form to nature lore keeper that use these essences

Now that's brilliant, Eni. It just makes sense in all ways. I agree, storm/flame orbs would be the perfect reagents for the banners.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

it's not like the banners are necessities, or even powerful
    for that matter. I personally think it's fine as it is. What
    we need is the quest for the Ironsilk banners.
    Got Cowbell?

Yeah, but then you get your ironsilk banner and it uses Red Vexator Fringes for the Volcano banner, and Blue Vexator Fringes for Tempest. And then we are still back at square one.

The charges required must be changed.

I agree it would be nice if Expert Forms for banners were put in game also.

If the buff provided is desirable enough, I'd be happy
    for Ironsilk Banners to require Vexator Fringes. Why not?
    If it's worth it, I'll just go out and hunt down the Fringes...
    Got Cowbell?

If they follow the pattern set by the existing banners, using fringes as charges would be a waste.

The Storm Essence Orbs, Flame Essence Orbs was a good idea.

I just went to Nadia to check on what it would cost if I would want this order filled: A fully teched lairshaper gathering outfit with max speed.
    It would cost me 22 gold and 770silver. Details of outfit below
    And that is just one set of scales.
    I will need at least 2 more, a set for the processing of the resources: Essence Shaping, Stoneworking and Smelting, and a set for lairshaping itself: Crystalshaping and Lairshaping.
    And that is only for lairshaping, I don't want to think about the needs of spellcrafting, scalecrafting and about the cost of outfits for fighting in with the variety in resistances and wards.
    Hell in the end it will cost us half a mithril coin to have them all bought from Nadia.

Marble Strength Chest Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    2 x Marble Strength Foreleg Scale (Quarrying V, Mining V, Essence Harvesting V),
    Marble Strength Back Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    Marble Strength Head Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    2 x Marble Strength Hindleg Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    2 x Marble Strength Wing Scale (Lairshaping V, Velocity V, Speed V),
    Marble Strength Tail Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    4 Enduring Fyakki Chitin,
    20 Fiery Dire Wolf Fang,
    4 Fire Opal Golem Chip,
    16 Giant Flame Beetle Mandible,
    16 Giant Ice Beetle Mandible,
    4 Grey Necrofly Wing,
    20 Marble Golem Fragment,
    240 Marble Slab,
    16 Mithril Golem Fragment,
    16 Purple Spider Venom,
    240 Shining Essence,
    4 Veteran Ghost Vapor

22 gold 770 silver

Quote Originally Posted by Salis
    I just went to Nadia to check on what it would cost if I would want this order filled: A fully teched lairshaper gathering outfit with max speed.
    It would cost me 22 gold and 770silver. Details of outfit below
    And that is just one set of scales.
    I will need at least 2 more, a set for the processing of the resources: Essence Shaping, Stoneworking and Smelting, and a set for lairshaping itself: Crystalshaping and Lairshaping.
    And that is only for lairshaping, I don't want to think about the needs of spellcrafting, scalecrafting and about the cost of outfits for fighting in with the variety in resistances and wards.
    Hell in the end it will cost us half a mithril coin to have them all bought from Nadia.

Marble Strength Chest Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    2 x Marble Strength Foreleg Scale (Quarrying V, Mining V, Essence Harvesting V),
    Marble Strength Back Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    Marble Strength Head Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    2 x Marble Strength Hindleg Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    2 x Marble Strength Wing Scale (Lairshaping V, Velocity V, Speed V),
    Marble Strength Tail Scale (Essence Harvesting V, Mining V, Quarrying V),
    4 Enduring Fyakki Chitin,
    20 Fiery Dire Wolf Fang,
    4 Fire Opal Golem Chip,
    16 Giant Flame Beetle Mandible,
    16 Giant Ice Beetle Mandible,
    4 Grey Necrofly Wing,
    20 Marble Golem Fragment,
    240 Marble Slab,
    16 Mithril Golem Fragment,
    16 Purple Spider Venom,
    240 Shining Essence,
    4 Veteran Ghost Vapor

22 gold 770 silver
    Although I do not neccesarily agree with the changes - I believe this is the whole point.. Prior to now we all (ok not all but..) got enough coin and then bought the comps we needed for our gear .. What TG are trying to do is to encourage hunting - either for yourself - or buying the comps from comp hunters.

I do think that some of the harder comps need to be dropping more frequently though.

yep, looking at that list, it is an extremely easy one to fill. None of those comps are rare, and many of them are in large surplus'.
    Nadia is doing her job here, you shouldn't have even thought to go to Nadia for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    yep, looking at that list, it is an extremely easy one to fill. None of those comps are rare, and many of them are in large surplus'.
    Nadia is doing her job here, you shouldn't have even thought to go to Nadia for them.
    Ghost vapors seem to be slow drops, though. I just spent nine hours hunting to fetch 15 of them.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Send me a tell, and I'll pick you up a dozen in an hour or less
    Ghost vapours I've always had way more than enough of, I go out hunting and having vapours to spare by the time I get enough skel sternums or zombie werewolf skulls.

Send me a tell, and I'll pick you up a dozen in an hour or less
    Ghost vapours I've always had way more than enough of, I go out hunting and having vapours to spare by the time I get enough skel sternums or zombie werewolf skulls.
    Thanks! I'll do that the next time I need some. Spending nine hours on Corvus isn't my favorite thing to do . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Well spending 12+ months on the Satyr's is my favorite thing to do. You guys must think I'm crazy but I do truly love to hunt the satyr's. Some nights I get alot of comps and some nights I don't.

Jayne

It's good to see what people are looking for. I'll see what I can do to get them.

Just blindly putting stuff on the connie doesn't seem to be working for me. A few days ago I put a huge stack of Nahguk Ogre jawbones on the connie. I checked last night and not one had sold. I obviously need to know more what people are looking for.

But I could definately acquire a lot of that stuff and cash is always nice to have. Even if I just spend it on shinies.

So maybe the first step is for people to let it be known the comps they most need. I think it very safe to say that if you can get those comps from players they'll cost a TINY fraction of what Nadia would charge.

I didn't buy them. Where would I get 22 gold. Got about 220 silver on my conto. I just made that list to see what it would cost at Nadia's.
    You can be sure that I won't buy them from her.

It was just an example I wanted to give of how much it could cost.
    I'm not aware of the rarity of any of those components.

Thread Information