Thread: Thank you Tulga Games

Thumbs up Thank you Tulga Games

Everyone

I just wanted to give a quick thanks to Reyem and his prompt and friendly service to my problem ticket. It was a small problem in a rather large world but he handled it with very good timing and customer service.

I noticed thier is no thank you thread or topic but we have a Rants section. I was really exspecting a long wait to have my problem looked into and since it was handled rather quick. I thought it should be something that deserves a nice thank you.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

I have always received fast and efficient support whenever I had an issue that required their attention.

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

Not me...I've been complaining about Warsong's OOC name for like 2 years now and nothing....bleh.

OOPS! Just kidding ... he he

I had my most recent ticket answered/fixed in less than a day. Awesome service.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Agreed, I've never had anything but VERY fast service each of the few times I've had an issue in game. Shoot, Smeglor himself logged in and came to my guildhall when it got bollixed somehow to fix it within just 24 hours of my reporting of the the issue (I still have a screenshot of him somewhere).

Far and away the best support staff I've ever run into in any MMO I've played.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Default Yes

I have a thank you to Reyem as well, for his fast work on trying to fix a plot issue for a guildmate. Thanks tons Reyem!

*sniff* Reyem.. *wipes a tear from his eye* I... I love you, man!

But jokes aside, you do a bang up job!
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Wow, I really didn't expect something like this.
    You are all very very welcome. I try my best to ensure that all of you are taken care of, and satisfied.
    Thank you all for your continued support.
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

I only had one issue and it was solved very quickly... very nice! Thanks!

I WANT SUCH A SUPPORT TOO!!

*Trots off, head sunk* Well, I'm on the wrong shard - so forget it ...

I'd like to add my thanks too. In two and a half years of playing I've only put in maybe half a dozen support tickets. All of them except one have been handled and resolved within a couple of days. The one that took longer was mostly due to a communication misunderstanding. As soon as they figured out what I wanted it was fixed immediately

Thank you to all the support staff
    I'm a biped. Even when I look like a dragon, I'm a biped.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Keep in mind, we want it for you too, Hagen.

Tulga's support is truly setting a feverish pace on keeping tickets going. Perhaps some of the other game companies out there should go through what Tulga has to see how it improves the game and service!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Heck, Tulga has far better CS than Blizzard and Blizzard can afford to hire more customer service reps... I think that they do.. but they teach them to use cut and paste hot key responses that generally make no sense to the individual's requests (they don't read what the people say, just send their auto-responses).

You'd think that a company grossing about $60 mill. American a month could do better than Tulga.

Hooray for the underdog!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Maybe that's why (and this is only from what I heard going on around shard after David popped in for a bit) our subscriptions (not just trial accounts) are up yet again.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I forgot to mention this in another thread, but fast response/support is at least part of why I elected to stay on after free trial.

Blizzard had HORRIBLE support. I think I submitted 3 tickets. 1 never got answered (sent it in a few times, I think: my pet name was autochanged and I got an email saying 'please let us know which five names you'd like to change your pet to.' I replied. 1 month goes by. I reply again. Another 2 months. I get a new pet)

And the others got answers that demonstrated a) complete inability to read what I had sent them, and b) complete unfamiliarity with the freakin' game itself.

I suppose part of this might be the peril of popularity...

Anyhow, kudos and keep up the good work.

Thread Information