Thread: Questions and greetings

Default Questions and greetings

Hello all. I've been looking over the website for here for quite some time and do have to admit I like what I've read. My main question is, how is the activity on the servers? A decent number of players or do you tend to feel like you're in a wasteland by yourself quite a bit? If I do begin to play, I'll generally be playing late evenings in central time zone since I work 2nd shift. Also, how do the current players feel about the game in general? Classes, races, variety of things to do, etc?

Myddyn

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Even though Chaos is more populated than on Order (and I'm on Order), I don't feel the place is a wasteland. With the exception of a few places that I go, I see people porting in, porting out, working resources, and adventuring. Chat channels are busy most days with some interesting conversations.

I can't say much for second shift playing because I'm stuck on first shift and you'd be getting online about the time I'm curling up under the covers.

Game-wise, it's going well. The community is active and growing. The classes are varied and unique mainly to one another, each aimed towards a specific position in the grand scheme. I don't normally run quests, but there are plenty of them. My focus is construction, and I've got many options of places to build and resources to use.

As has been said elsewhere, check out the game with the free trial download. If you find the game is for you, continue on with a subscription.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

C'gan, thank you very much for the information. I'm downloading the trial now, it's been a bit of a headache, but I believe it'll work this time. (crossing fingers, toes, and eyes)

Myddyn

Well, it's pretty safe to say I'm hooked on Horizons after playing with the 14 day trial. Planning to become a full time resident of Istaria. Have never come across a community that was so helpful to beginners and actually made them feel welcome. See you in game once I get off work.

Welcome, and may your days here be long and rewarding.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Glad to see you aboard!
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

welcome to Istaria, Myddyn!
    Got Cowbell?

Thread Information