Thread: 50 schools?

golelorn

Default 50 schools?

So I read there is suppose to be 50 schools to choose from, but the NPC in the tutorial is offering me 4. I also can't find any information on the possible choices if they do indeed exist. Any help please?

There are only so many base schools, and combinations can lead you do others. horizons.gamersinfo.net has all the schools listed, you can see the requirements and a little of what they do.
    When you leave the tutorial you can find a spiritist, druid and monk trainer on the island which you can join right away, the rest you need to work a bit.

golelorn

Thanks!!

I would suggest at least starting with one of the ones that you can get on Spirit Island, however. The tutorial is a good way to get to know the game. And as you can multiclass in Horizons without much penalty, especially at the lower levels, it really benefits you to pick up a school from the tutorial until you figure out if you want to be something else.

And any schools that you do level up in as far as adventuring schools go you can do a quest to remove later. There is absolutely no "penalty" for leveling up in multiple crafting schools, so you can't discard any of them later.

But really... give something like cleric, warrior or mage a try. There's great quests on both Spirit Island and New Trismus (the second island you'll go to) that will jumpstart you to level 10 and a bit beyond if you do.

Thread Information