Thread: Your fav playlist

Default Re: Your fav playlist

[B] Hell yeah [B]
    other bands play....
    on the road again !
    100 Warr/100 clrc/100 Berserker
    Born of Black Wind, Fire & Steel !

Slipknot - Wait And Bleed, The Blister Exists, Pulse Of The Maggots, (Sic), Surfacing

Slayer - Bloodlines, Disciple

Cradle Of Filth - Nyphetamine

Killswitch Engage - Rose Of Sharyn, The End Of Heartache, Breathe Life, My Last Serenade, Take This Oath, Fixation On The Darkness

Chimaira - Down Again, Sp_lit, Dead Inside, Pure Hatred, Dehumanizing Process, The Impossibility Of Reason

Pantera - I'm Broken, Revolution Is My Name, Walk

God Forbid - Anti-Hero, Judge The Blood

Tool - 46 & 2, Ticks And Leeches

Shadows Fall - Thought Without Words, Power Of I And I

Korn - Word Up, Another Brick In The Wall

Caliban - Forsaken Horizon, Vicious Circle

Funeral For A Friend - Bullet Theory, This Years Most Open Heartbreak

Machine Head - Davidian, Imperium

Raging Speedhorn - The Gush

In Flames - Trigger, Colony, Cloud Connected, The Quiet Place

Rammstein - Amerika, Mein Teil

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Master Of Puppets

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Panasonic Youth

Hundred Reasons - Silver, Ill Find You

The Mad Capsule Markets - Gaga Life, Pulse, Tribe

This my selection of tracks that have helped me on my Istarian Journey [:)]

Uther Truthbearer Lvl 80 Bloodmage/ Lvl 65 Healer / Lvl 26 Carpenter / Lvl 23 Fletcher

Morenth

Quote Originally Posted by HAG
    What i listen to when i play HZ?

You really wanna know ...?

I will tell you - NOTHING! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

I stopped the HZ-music right after installation and always did so on any game i played.
    I want to "dive" into the VR-world ... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-11.gif[/img]

YEP ! Same for me : no music,only a VR-Dive [:)]
    Ermmmm ... and like this I can hear my wife, when she's calling me for the 100th time and she's menacing me to turn of the power of my computer or to kill me [:P]

Hey Lawless!!

Hail and Kill !! [:D]

Here is a selection of music im listening to, might not be for all but if u like metal music, might be worth to check some out.

Ashen Light - Pesn Velesa (1999)
    Azmodan - Of Angels and Demons (1999)
    Belinus - Battlechants (Demo 2002) -- Irish Melodic Blackmetal
    Hollenthon - With Vilest of Worms to Dwell (2001)
    Falkenbach - Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty (2003) -- very good folk/metal
    Skyclad - No Daylights nor Heeltaps (2002) -- Irish
    Stille Volk - Maudat (2003) -- Medival music in frensh
    The Sins Of Thy Beloved - Lake of Sorrow (1998) -- Norwegian Doom
    Tristania - Beyond the Veil (1999) -- Norwegian Doom
    Dan Swanö - Moontower -- Swedish Melodic Death
    Black Palace Symphony - Fallen angel of mourning
    Evilords - The Mystery of the Night
    Ninnghizhidda - Blasphemy
    Nirnaeth - Haud?en?Nirnaeth
    Avrigus - The Secret Kingdom
    Battlelore - ...Where The Shadows Lie
    100 Warrior |100 Guardian |100 Healer
    Unity [former Ice]

wich one would you pick ?

heheh nice choice Aqua and glad to see ya again ^^
    on the road again !
    100 Warr/100 clrc/100 Berserker
    Born of Black Wind, Fire & Steel !

hi [:D]

this is the best musik *G*

>>>http://mirrored.flabber.nl/beer.song/<<<

cu Qal [:P]

A Mixture of the Following:

At The Gates
    In Flames (The Best Band in the World. Period. [:D])
    DragonForce
    Dragon Lord
    Children of Bodom
    Deicide (Thanks Byrant for informing me of this Band [:P])
    Dark Tranquillity
    A Little Slipknot....maybe..if I can put up with them at the time [:P]

Swedish Melodic Death Metal 4 ever!! [:D][:D]

and any random MP3's that I want to Listen too [:)]
    Inferno - Level 100 DRAG/100 DCRA/63 DLSH/43 Million Hoard, Ancient Dragon on Chaos (formerly Wind/Unity).
    Saleck - Mage in Training. Too many Craft Schools.

I prefere to turn off music; I like to just have sound effects in any game. Think it gets me into the theme of a game better! [Y] Saying that tho I often will look at TV while playing a game[:^)]

Time to rub it in at Inferno as im seeing In Flames im December[:P] (along with Lacuna Coil, Chimaira and Caliban [:D]
    Uther Truthbearer Lvl 80 Bloodmage/ Lvl 65 Healer / Lvl 26 Carpenter / Lvl 23 Fletcher

here my fav-list:

[Y]Röyksoop - Melody A.M.[Y]
    [;)]Télépopmusic - genetic world[;)]
    [H]Placebo - All Albums[H]
    The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
    Paul van Dyk - Re-Reflections
    Massive Attack - All Albums

and many more, but this is my fav-list by playing HZ

Iesmanduras Ismanie:
    Adv.: Level 100 Paladin, Level 100 Spiritist and many more under level 30
    Craft: Level 57 WPN, Level 50 Minner and many more under Level 20

Adora quod incendisti, incende quod adorasti!!

Bete an, was du verbrannt hast, verbrenne, was du angebetet hast.

Im so boring that I listen to Amereliums remixed original music, ambient theemed but I remade it some so I only hear birds when Im out at the open fields. Sometimes it feels weird to listen to birds at East blight or at the northern snowy parts, but its relaxing too.

My favorite music theme in game is the Dralk musik, the one with the loow singing voices.

If I exchange origin music to anything else, I would choosen any Metallica from the black album at fights or choosen RUSH. I had choosen any SAGA songs from their 3 first albums 1977-1980 if I was exploring. But I assume few here ever heard of Saga, Rush or Yes? Well I dont want to listen to Yes though during game play as their music requires attention and focus. The coolest thing with these 3 old bands is that they still excist and make "new" music.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Yngwie J Malmsteen : *chukles* That old weirdo. But he sure can play. I like him best when he makes instrumental songs only. He is not a good songwriter when he tries the standardd metal songs really. The mix of classic and rock he made is best.

Queen : They are sooo extremely good. Sher a Heartattack.(Dont know how to spell the title of that song though) *jumps up and down at the chair*

YOu sure have a good taste when I read you list. Doors andPink Floyd.Scorpions did many cool and original songs in their own way wich I like most with them.

Rainbows first album is historic as I class it as the first Metall record ever made. But the best Hard Rock album ever produced must be Purple in Rock from 1970. It starts with a 5 min organ solo by John Lord and when it ends, the hell breaks looose. Purple went form Hard Rochk to lame music before they more or less became Whitesnake wich had 3 Purple members when they started.

Hmm. Beatles. I must mention Beatles and their psykodelic period 1966-68. They made master pieces there and one of the best songs ever writte is: I am the Walrus wich have the basics for the hard rock or metal that was gonna come later. Lennon wrote it when he wasnt able to sleep at a hotell room whenhe visited New Yourk. He listened to the traffic outside and all he heard was: Ompa Ompa everybody Ompa, Ompa Ompa everybody Ompa, Ompa Ompa everybody Ompa, Ompa Ompa everybody Ompa. That is very suggestive really. So if you havnt heard this masterpice, well try to find it. It is music history. As Im a hobbymusician, I recorded my own version of that song and it wasnt easy. Nothing repeats it self as all details during each part changes time from time and Im thinking of all cello parts there mostly. Its like along nonerepeating journey. With a start and an end. The song Blueberry Hills are build up in the same way. All details changes and the song builds up more and more and more untill it freaks out completely in the end. Hard tobelieve that this is music from 1967 really.
    Vanaondo

This may be a dumb question....

but HOW do you listen to other music than the HZ build in, while playing the game?
    No it is not a dumb question as it requires knowledge about how to fool around with files and knowledge about where the different HZ files are stored. There is mainly 2 different ways to exchange the ingame music to your own music and best way is copy you favorite songs to the music folder and edit the music defination textfile. This goes under Player customation and if you want, I can write exact details at Player Customatin Forum where it belong.

Can you

- run Winamp AND the sound engine of HZ simultaneously?
    Requires Full Screen turned off. (I disslike full screen)
    Vanaondo

"Quote - Issues
    Time to rub it in at Inferno as im seeing In Flames im December[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img] (along with Lacuna Coil, Chimaira and Caliban [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]"

heheh....youve already rubbed it in on MSN numerous times [:P]
    I am still Jealous [;)]
    I'll also add Static-X to my list [;)]
    Inferno - Level 100 DRAG/100 DCRA/63 DLSH/43 Million Hoard, Ancient Dragon on Chaos (formerly Wind/Unity).
    Saleck - Mage in Training. Too many Craft Schools.

Saw Static-X in london when they supported Korn [:P]

Am afraid am going to have to be the sad one and sayI listen to JPOP and anime soundtracks whilst I play.
    A good location to find a few good ones is here:

http://www.rippersanime.com/index.php?page=Music

Also I find that if you play in windowed mode you can easily run windows media player 10 in background and have no game issues.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Thread Information