Thread: G'day mate!!!

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

Default G'day mate!!!

yeah that's rigth i'm an AUZZIE!!!! i'm knew to these forums i'm fairly knew to Horizons also. been playign for sort of 3 days' on and off. i guess today was liek MAJOR break through in understand alot about what i had to do though. that's thanks to like people that had ratings of in the 80's and 60's even sum one helpped me in thier 199's. lol CRAZY i thought people woudl go insane after like lvl 20 of the game but nah thats' given inspiration...

i'm a lvl 6 Dragon adventure and a lvl 5 Dragon Crafter.

i'm movign up in the world. but so don't under stand Horde and where i have to go and who i have to see and how to make spell's and things liek that but it'll all come together hopefully this site will help me out also..

well now you knwo how i cam into it.. if you see me aroudn in the game this is my name also.. Consecrated.ECSS in the game too.

welp i'll hear form any one soon enough..

God Bless yall!!!

Love Si!!!

You can also go here to get more information:
    http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/guide...p?type=Dragons

We need to still write a guide that outlines things like Hoard, claws, etc. Thank you for reminding me, in fact. I'll try to get that done soon. But hopefully what is already there will be a start at least.

And welcome to Istaria.

Default Welcome

Welcome to Horizons

Glad to hear that you are getting the assistance you need. Which shard are you on?
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome to Istaria.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    Welcome to Horizons

Glad to hear that you are getting the assistance you need. Which shard are you on?
    He's on Chaos. El Caliente found him yesterday...

Look for the da-glo dragon

Gaint Chickenz is eeeebul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelea
    He's on Chaos. El Caliente found him yesterday...

Look for the da-glo dragon
    He He He... i Wander how i found the chicken?? i think some one yelled out.. Get in ther Cons,

so what happened Xactly?? it killed me. so un impressed. but oh well

And hi again Ophelea.. long time no see.. what's goin on with the knew updates?? can ya tell me when i can play lol roughly?? cos i was just getting into the whole game thingi.. WOOT WOOT!!!!

Thank's all for welcoming... and wow a lvl 100/100/75.. lol hahaha can we run into each other some time??

53million horde... haha that's a Joke isnt it?? can you share horde?? hehehe

but speaking of Horde. what's the BEST way to find or get horde in the game??

Love Si!!!

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Magnir
    Gaint Chickenz is eeeebul.
    Giant Chickens = love

*sighs*

Best way to get hoard is to kill stuff. Make friends with bipeds who kill stuff. And munch everything that isn't nailed down.

Ok, seriously for a moment... hoard items primarily come from drops while you're out hunting. You can hoard scales, claws and other equipment that you don't use any more as well. But mostly the good hoard drops come from hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea
    Best way to get hoard is to kill stuff. Make friends with bipeds who kill stuff. And munch everything that isn't nailed down.

Ok, seriously for a moment... hoard items primarily come from drops while you're out hunting. You can hoard scales, claws and other equipment that you don't use any more as well. But mostly the good hoard drops come from hunting.

ok then whats a BI-Ped thing?? gotta remember i dnt know mucho about this game yet remember a chicken killed me thats how n00by i am...

Love Si!!!

Biped: Something that walks on two legs.

Quardraped: Something that walks on four legs.

Dragons are quadrapeds.. every other race in the game is a biped.. although, strictly speaking, Dryads don't walk on two legs.. their legs just kinda... dangle around.

dragonlover

Quote Originally Posted by Consecrated.ECSS
    ok then whats a BI-Ped thing?? gotta remember i dnt know mucho about this game yet remember a chicken killed me thats how n00by i am...

Love Si!!!
    Ok here is an easy way to figure, if it isn't a dragon, it's a biped Welcome to the game

lol hehehe... i get ya now.. Genius.. but we can Morph into them cant we?? by we i mean Dragons, i saw one like eat it's self yesterday and it came out as a lil think on two legs sorta looked a lil like a Sslisk thingi...

any way though. sounds like a funky game though...

Of course the dragons use the superior being - sslik - as pattern for their shape shifting ability. It really is the only sensible option.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

haha yeah!!!

i'm Superior!!!

well maybe not as superior as some beings here but still up there right?? hehehe

^^ is that... ummm Dispaly pic thingi under your name form a movie called ummm let me htink of it...

Haloween Jack or somehtign. soz i can't think of the proper one but same thing sorta of as.. Corpse Bride. hehehe is it at leats??

It's Jack, the Pumpkin King! The movie is called Nightmare Before Christmas, and is indeed from the same director as Corpse Bride - Tim Burton.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

yeah i knew that one. lol

OI what's goin on with the Servers at the umm Horizons Center.. ses that they are havign internal problems and cannot log me in???

any ideas?? any one.. i'm very upset cos i think my Draggy waggy will be dead form food starvation or bored form not beign played with.

Thread Information