Thread: Does anyone put coin on their plots anymore?

Turgod

Default Does anyone put coin on their plots anymore?

Just wondering, I'm about to go Carpenter/Fitter/Mason and was wondering if there was anyone out there that needed something worked on.

Or is it that everyone does it all themselves?

DUH, need to post this in the correct area

They do put coin on plots, but when you do it takes your money and keeps it in reserve. It is very hard to finance and entire plot hoping someone will see it so you need to strike a deal in game really. And listing the right shard would help.

Turgod

Thanks for the reply AAO.

I was just wondering in general -- I 'll have to head to the construction or marketplace channels then.

Again, thanks for the reply.

I've tried the marketplace and player construction channels on Chaos, but nobody seems to be paying for work right now, at least not when I'm on line

I really wish there was something like the plot survey window that would show all the paying plots in a given area. I know it's been suggested many times, but it bears repeating.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to pay for some
    Tier I/II/III work done on Chaos, send me a PM. I can do weaving, carpentry and enchanting to Tier II, and masonry and fitting to Tier III. Heading to Tier IV soon hopefully

I have some coin for T1 carpentry on my plot on Apia (Order server). Not a lot, but I'm sure a starting carpenter might appreciate it.

Thanks, I'll check it out *edit* Never mind... wrong server

Sorry, forgot to include that I'm on order server in my first post.

Thread Information