Thread: TULGA how long are you gonna say 'no comment'?

Default TULGA how long are you gonna say 'no comment'?

You are screwing Unity over just as much as GN is, and you don't even have the decency to give us any comments. Hoe long do you plan to keep this up? And do not come here and claim that you will be sued the living daylights out of you is you say anything; that lame line is becoming an insult against everyone with half a brain (and more)...

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium
    You are screwing Unity over just as much as GN is, and you don't even have the decency to give us any comments. Hoe long do you plan to keep this up? And do not come here and claim that you will be sued the living daylights out of you is you say anything; that lame line is becoming an insult against everyone with half a brain (and more)...
    Amerelium, do you have any information (besides the ones that GN spreads to cover its arse) that TULGA would be able to comment without getting into a law suit?

I haven't read anything written by officials on the GN forum that I would attribute even the least credibility to, thats why I ask.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

No they are not. They are, from my understanding, doing what they should if anyone is at fault it is GN for at least using a different database as I know that caused some of the issues. That may lead to other issues which my be the cause of the latest issues.

I assume the last few patches have had client fixes changes that may be impacting how the database is accessed and make them uncomputable with the Database GN had chosen to go with. I do not know why GN choose the database they did and if they were promised support with this database, I would assume not as they would have told them this is the database we are using and what we support. GN choose to go with a different DB and TG really does not have the man power to support 2 different DB.

Quote Originally Posted by snickel
    Amerelium, do you have any information (besides the ones that GN spreads to cover its arse) that TULGA would be able to comment without getting into a law suit?

I haven't read anything written by officials on the GN forum that I would attribute even the least credibility to, thats why I ask.
    Yes, they keep claiming on IRC that they are NOT ALLOWED to say anything at all about our situation. Now unless DB is hearing the voice of God in his head, this is what it boils down to...

Yes, they keep claiming on IRC that they are NOT ALLOWED to say anything at all about our situation. Now unless DB is hearing the voice of God in his head, this is what it boils down to...
    It is my understanding that a non-discloser agreement is pretty standard. In all the games I have played and followed I have never ever heard the US compony ever make one statement about the compony in other contries running thier games.

A non-discloser doesn't go this far. They refuse to say if there's any communication at all between them or not.

Amerelium,

I too would like to see this evidence that supposedly exists that TG is doing wrong by the Unity folks. Until then like I have said many times look at your bus driver (GN) for the reason your bus is speeding off the cliff into the fjiord.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

A non-discloser doesn't go this far. They refuse to say if there's any communication at all between them or not.
    And this good sir is evidence of absolutely nothing, TG has said on many occasions that they can not discuss their arrangement with GN. Unless you have incontrovertable evidence to the contrary then its a fair observation to say that TG is not the quisling in this case. Your quarrel is with who you are sending your money to, and unless I'm mistaken that would be with GN.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Ophelea

Amerelium,

I cannot attest as to whether David hears the voice of God in his head, but I can attest to the fact that he hears the voice of the owners of Tulga on the phone.

He must follow their directives, including those regarding communication.

And I must follow his.

Ergo, that is all the comment you will get in this thread.
    Last edited by Ophelea; July 7th, 2006 at 02:39 PM.

Lets talk a bit of comnmoin sense
    1 There Exists a contract between Tulga and Game Network which defines the exact relationship and responsabilities of each party
    2 many contracts have NDA or non-disclosure agreements( read codicils )with-in the contract
    3 No In-line game company wants to make the game fail or have people leave in disgust over poor service--its a money thing
    4 because of #2 above im sure Tulga has very limited ability to respond im sure that they would respond if they could their silence is the indicator that legally they cant.
    5 Historically tulga updated you got updated, not immediatly but you did get the updates, which Indicates that untill the point where the updates and fixes stopped tulga was supplying the updates.Logically the work was done and dosent require much to give to gn why would they stop?
    6 If tulga did stopped providing the updates to GN Im sure that it would constitute a "breach of contract" No company the size of tulga can afford to go to court over that kind of thing it would destroy them.
    7 logically and legally the silence by both parties indicates far more is going on beneath the surface then they are contractually allowed to say.
    8. Legal filings at least whre i live are Public records if there had been any sort of suit filed the niche press reporters would have announced it they hve in the past many times.
    9 As much as it pains me to say this sit back and be patient im sure it will all become clear soon enough if there is legal wrangling going in it will be revealed

No I am not a lawyer nor beyond being an active player i have nothing to do with the game, I have taken a few courses in law at the college level so i have a reasonable idea of contracutal obligations and having worked in the computer support industry have seen much
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

I am not a lawer and am not familiar with legal conventions of other countries.

All I have seen and experienced so far is that GN tells lies. So I don't believe anything they claim, especially not when they try to shift blame away from them.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information