Thread: I Don't Under Stand

Kasuko

Default I Don't Under Stand

Can someone explain to me why Dragons are so neglected. If i do recall all I remeber hearing about this game before I got is the chance to play as a dragon so of course I run out and get it. Only to find out its so badly neglected?

Radzy

Default Re: I Don't Under Stand

I don't belive that they are intentionally neglecting Dragons. It may seem like that, but there are priorities that must be established, and unfortunately the timeline for the general overall advancement of the Dragons is not until the stability of plots and structures are completed. There are alot of things that they are working on regarding the dragons, but it may not be as rapid as you desire. One of the greatest assets of being a dragon is having patience. If you look every week about the fixes they do to the blight server, there is usually something pertaining to dragons.

Default Re: I Don't Under Stand

The next big thing coming - probably by the end of the year - is going to be lairs, laircrafting, and the ARoP. There is a lot of (long overdue) love for dragons in the works, so hang in there and keep the faith.

[Y]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information