Thread: Just a wish.....

Red face Just a wish.....

I think it would be really really really cool if you could use special abilitys with your pick, tree axe, essence syphon, etc. on the reasource you are gathering.
    Just think...being able to multi-strike and critical them little piles of resources , it kinda makes sense that you would be able too, whats the difference of hitting a big golem with your normal axe/sword, and whacking a dead golem/ore pile with your pick I dunno, I think it would be fun for us and all those craft nuts out there, whats every one else think of it, i wanna hear it

Quote Originally Posted by Zachyattacky
    I think it would be really really really cool if you could use special abilitys with your pick, tree axe, essence syphon, etc. on the reasource you are gathering.
    Just think...being able to multi-strike and critical them little piles of resources , it kinda makes sense that you would be able too, whats the difference of hitting a big golem with your normal axe/sword, and whacking a dead golem/ore pile with your pick I dunno, I think it would be fun for us and all those craft nuts out there, whats every one else think of it, i wanna hear it
    You can, just get the necessary abilities and skills to use them.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Default ???

I kinda ment like if you hit multi-strike while you where gathering a resource you would hit the pile 5 times instantly and still get the resources, exactly like when you hit a mob you hit them 5 times... Can you do that, and I just never figured that out??? lol, cause that would be cool

Nope, doesn't exist. Are you also suggesting that we should be able to hit the stone golem with a rune stylus and get a spell off him? But you can use gummy maggots to make you gather faster.

*chuckle*
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

lol, I give up, I meant if you where gathering a bronze golem....chop1--5 bronze ore....chop2--3 bronze ore chop3 you hit multi-- 5,7,2,3,1 bronze ore, I guess it would kindof be an "easy button" but is it not the same think to hit
    the "easy button" when you use special abilitys to kill a mob.

Arkan543

But don't mobs attack back? Yes they do.

Does Iron Ore attack back?

I can see it now...

"ouch! The iron ore hit me for 34 point of damage!"

or a Debuff...

"Ouch! The iron ore hit my foot for 2 point of damage!" For the next 30 minutes... decreased running/walking speed by 25% and every time you take a step you say in the chat channel "Ouch!" or "Ohhhh my foot!" or "Arggggg!"

Sorry about the rant I just had Pop... and I have not had Pop or any thing with caffine in a very LONG time. Plus Horizons is down, too.
    Last edited by Arkan543; July 11th, 2006 at 12:16 PM.

I think Arkan's point is a valid one.

The ability to attack multiple times is not only there for ending the fight sooner, but to save your hide/scales/fur/whatever in dire need.

To gather more effectively there are very useful alchemist potions; at least as long as you're not optimal for gathering the resource they really make a big difference in the speed your cargo gets filled.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

okok, you people win

Arkan543

However, it still not a bad idea...

If depoits of gatherable goods had a risk to them i think mining would be funner.

But with the added risk you could do those move stated above.

Ryzom did this... Could this game do the same thing?

Thread Information