Thread: Positive plans, in response to change.

Default Positive plans, in response to change.

In view of the post from Ophelia, and her posting of the roll back and "possibility" of change to the Tavertine and Thornwood spawns, here are my plans...

Every night after work, I plan to collect from both spawns until they get depleted totally. This is not to just inflate the numbers that "might" influence Smeglor's perspective as to whether those spawns need adjusting, but because we still need these resources in Ambato.

I am hoping that others take up the torch during the times I'm not around, in the hopes that the devs will see that the spawns are way too low for those that can and want to use them.

I absolutely, totally agree with you Aamer!

If the devs want to "monitor Tier VI usage" to determine whether "adjustments should be made," then I say milk the ever-loving hell out of George, camp and quarry every single travertine node, and cut down every single thornwood tree until our message finally gets through to them!
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

I have an even better idea, how about let the devs actually harvest the stuff and see how long it takes them to deplete the area and to have it respawn. I'm sure they could try it on their private server then compare it to the data on the live servers.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

So far here are my results from lastnight...

In 1 hour and 45 min of running all over where they spawn, I killed 14 treants, and found 1 lone blighted tree. From these I was able to gather 1421 logs, and 55 blighted logs. From all that effort, I made a grand total of 277 boards.

The tavertine was even worse.

This is the problem I see with them monitoring our usage of these materials. In one hour and 45 mins you can easily get 7000+ marble bricks, and end up not only with more levels but gaining more exp in another school. Why would they monitor our use of a useless area?
    Rare or not, the design isn't working

If it helps to reveal a mistake, it is well worth the effort.

I have refused to up-grade my shops ot expert because what i need is so rare and or difficult to get its beyond sheer grind its nigh on to insanity i can not afford to pay some one i refuse to transmute and the difficulty is beyond reason so i sit... besides if when the new style buildings come in wont i be forced to up-grade my buildings anyway ? a tavern with out furnature is simpy a barn
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelea
    Just curious...

Did you ENTER the Blight??
    I spent a fair amount of time there last week, and I think I remember seeing perhaps four blighted thornwood trees, and not a single treant. This was covering the area south of Harro proper, through the old thornwood spawn north of the swamp, and through the new wall into the thornwood area along the southern shore.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Yes ma'mam I did.

But by that are you saying that some have been moved further in? If so We are not seeing them. 4 trees is the max I have seen, and 2 treants mx pop at once.

I am curious. Why are people complaining about the Travertine and such. Why not complain that there is no steelsilk? I mean we still don't even have that do we? People didn't mind transmuting or gathering for the small bonus.

Jayne

Jayne, we have indeed requested for months that the rest of the Tier VI resources, as well as the Master Spool form, be implemented. That includes not only steelsilk, but adamantium, diamonds, rubies, sapphires and volative azulite.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thread Information