Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: it saddens me so much

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    Well, one thing became clear today. It appears that Tulga employees are legally bound not to speak about GN. That is, the owners of Tulga (whoever they are, I guess the investors) prohibit any discussion, not their contract with GN.

Eh? What did I miss?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

The response by Ophelea in this thread possibly

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=14373
    Last edited by aegor; July 11th, 2006 at 07:00 PM. Reason: mispelled name

yes, its been commented on, but people will still start threads and demand comments by TG. How many times must the same thing be said over and over until people get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelea
    You counted?

Quote Originally Posted by aegor
    You counted?
    Come on now y'all. If your gonna be sarcastic please hoist that sarcasm flag high and fly it proudly then folks will know
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

No sarcasm intended - note the smilie - but if that is how you interpreted the post feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelea
    *I* am never sarcastic.

I am...

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    yes, its been commented on, but people will still start threads and demand comments by TG. How many times must the same thing be said over and over until people get it?
    Stupid question. For Unity players it is a problem of be or not be. It will never stop. It can never stop.
    There are only 2 options.
    Unity shuts down or Unity gets same as NA shards.

It doesn't matter. The answer was given, why ask the question again and again? The answer is not changing.

It doesn't matter. The answer was given, why ask the question again and again? The answer is not changing.
    Because there is somewhere a sparkle of hope...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

If that is the final truth then there realy isnt any reason for the unity players to stay around.
    We might as well cancel our accounts and start looking for a new game.-

Quote Originally Posted by Mairynn Nalnair
    If that is the final truth then there realy isnt any reason for the unity players to stay around.
    We might as well cancel our accounts and start looking for a new game.-
    Well, the only information that is available is that the TULGA owners have requested the TULGA employees not to comment. That tells us nothing. Noone in the player-base knows the reasons, or knows what they would say if they decided to break the silence. And noone knows whether the gag-order will be lifted one day or not. Noone knows anything. There is no basis for speculation. Anything is possible.

For the Unity players there is either the hope that TULGA tries to make positive things happen to that shard in spite of the silence or that somehow things will get better by another development/miracle and that the news that Luca said would arrive soon might be of a positive nature.

Hope. Thats what its all about. And the conviction that this can be a wonderful game indeed, if treated responsibly by the company that owns it.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

@ Snickel
    You are right this a a wonderfull game with a great community, so i hope that "no comments" isnt the final truth that it just means we cant tell you what is going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mairynn Nalnair
    @ Snickel
    You are right this a a wonderfull game with a great community, so i hope that "no comments" isnt the final truth that it just means we cant tell you what is going on right now.
    *hopes with Mairynn*
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Default mail

I guess the email we all got today tells whats going to happen with the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    I guess the email we all got today tells whats going to happen with the server.
    Not all got the email. i have 2 accounts and didnt recive any at all.

Neither did I.
    I really can't see why TG feels it is necessary to send out this mail though unless they think that Unity is about to finally close down. European players has had the choice to play on NA servers for a long time. Nothing new here at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelin
    Neither did I.
    I really can't see why TG feels it is necessary to send out this mail though unless they think that Unity is about to finally close down. European players has had the choice to play on NA servers for a long time. Nothing new here at all.
    Or perhaps its TG's way of saying 'We are at an impasse with GN on obtaining the database and GN would rather just milk the euros from the Unity folks until the players up and leave instead of selling the database to TG or some other company that WILL work with TG to adequately serve the Unity player base'

Thread Information