Thread: Suggested aproaches to Tier 6

Default Suggested aproaches to Tier 6

It's pretty obvious that no player is happy with the current implementation. It is also generaly understood that the devs want T6 to be a diferent animal, and to be much harder.

So, working with thoes two facts togeather, what would you suggest to make T6 more functional?

My own:

-Bring the T6 resources into game in ammounts similar to T5. Go ahead and put a lot of it out there. Maybe make it a little more spread out if you want.
    ---Possible alternative to being spread out- "depleatable" resource fields- For example, maybe a seam of adamantium could be discovered, and we have to build a mine shaft to reach it. It's plentiful for a while, and after maybe 2 months or so is depleated. Or the shaft colapses. Or whatever.

-Subsantialy increase resource requirements on T6 structures, if you feel you have to slow it down. I realize you want to do this because for some mega-crafters, T6 will be pretty easy once all the resources are availible, and you want it to be rare. My reason for increasing the resources needed is because it lets you PLAY. Sure, its another long boring grind. But at least you are actualy playing in the grind, instead of sitting there drumming your fingers waiting for a node to spawn.
    ---This also has the advantage of restoring group effort and activity, and optionaly removes the "solo game" feel that current T6 has. Potential downside is that a large enough group could quickly complete nesicary work. In my opinion, you should let us. Let us have that feeling of comunity involvement.

Now, I readily admit that for the most part I only play a dragon, so my knowledge of bipedal construction is limited. I'm just trying to throw some things out there.
    Lumineux Talar

I like the idea of remotely linked fields, of a small/moderate size. It would require cooperation and timing to work, since it seems to be lacking lately.

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    I like the idea of remotely linked fields, of a small/moderate size. It would require cooperation and timing to work, since it seems to be lacking lately.
    all the other resources are linked why not T6...
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Or how about different ways for each field.

Trav a few nodes and golems.

Adumitium(sp) just golems mixed in with the Trav field/golems. To increase the need for guards or teams working Trav and Adumitium(sp).

Put out the form for blighted Thornwood cleansing and up the spawn of blighted thorn wood.

Let the Enranged radiant wish be harvest once killed for normal radiant.

T6 gems put one time in each field, some ruby out in Fire Island cave, Diamond out on Sarv(the guild island I can never spell), and Sapphires out on Ice Island maybe?

Cloth I am not sure maybe down in the swamp with the skuls and purple spiders.

Crystal is a little harder as they have no guardians of its type really. Maybe deep in the Eastern blight? But with us being able to fly it would need to be guarded by a rooting monster to keep us from gathering and then flying if we get attacked.

Most other resources are linked to local fields though, having fields halfway across the world is a different story

Thread Information