Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Enough. Is. ENOUGH!!!

*throws a biiiig snowball at Joaqim*

*scuttles away*
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

*calls for the thread killer* Jayne please post!
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

I appreciate the comments on my earlier post, now I offer one more observation, perhaps not so well recieved.

What is done, is done. With new owners, one really has to sit back and watch now and see which way the show is headed. Regardless, EI needs time to act.

Disagreements and rumblings of discontent are always a thing to be expected in a community of thousands, and hundreds of thousands. Tempers flare, but for the most part, people ignore it and go on. That behaviour has a more negative effect on a small community.

From what I have seen, this community numbers in a few hundreds. It can't afford feed upon itself for much longer, it's gnawing on bones now as it is. Sure it's fine to disagree, as long as it's done nicely, and then it's allowed to drop when stated, instead of dragging it to death on the back of a 35 page train.

With new ownership, the focus should be a joint effort by those players still here to calmly assist EI in staunching the bloodflow, and hopefully letting the healing begin. With some effort, the game could be saved, and even gain enough players to be a healthy business proposal again.

Or, the player base could continue to descend upon each other, and add EI to the menu ala tulga/GN, like a pack of ravening wolves, generatining even more bad word of mouth than it already has, and we'll all get to finally see it thrown to the bug zapper in a Woody Hearn comic.

Thats my out take on it.
    Last edited by Khargu Wildeye; July 23rd, 2006 at 09:06 PM.

Thread Information