Thread: Consigning Sets of Items

Default Consigning Sets of Items

I'm sure this idea has been proposed before - but I couldn't find it and thought it was time for a refresh anyway.

I'd like to be able consign sets of items as a single unit.

I remember way back in the day when I used to play UO people would sell a complete set or armor in a pouch - and you would buy the whole set.

Recently whilst helping a new player who had just walked into Istaria as a mage, I looked for some spells on the NT connie .. almost nothing was there. Now as an ancient dragon it took next to no time to outfit her completely with every spell she would need until L20 or so - but not everyone (in fact not most people) get that option.

It would be nice to be able to consign a set of items together such as a set of mage spells or a set of cargo gear or armor. Change schools to spiritist and buy the set of spirit spells up to L20 or whatever.

I know the spell vendor is there - but it also seems to me that his function is not so much to sell the spells as to educate new players as to what spells there are to obtain (The prices suggest this anyway - there is no way a new player without help can afford to buy there spells off the vendor anywhere near the levels that they will be able to use them).

I'm acutely aware of trying not to take business away from new players by providing everything that new players need at cheap prices and selling a complete set of items could be used in that way - but there are often times when someone asks on MP for all the T2 gift spells for example or the enhances or a set of T3 Nature spells or a set of Cobalt chainmail etc..

Used in conjunction with tech kits, http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=14566, it would be good to be able to sell a pouch containing a whole set of items.

Naisha

i agree with this and the selling of techs as items

Thread Information