Thread: Moving to Chaos

Artexon

Default Moving to Chaos

Hi EU community,

first of all I can understand your worries about Unitys future, but please don't fill this thread with it.

I played on Earth 6 month a long time ago when I decided to quit because of lack of time. I tried EQ2 meanwhile but they destroy-patched it.

So I decided to come back to HZ and create a Dragon on Chaos. Btw, my main char was named Xenia in the good old days (Takora, Vlisson etc. might perhaps still remember me ;-))

I am asking if other guys from Unity or former Earth are now playing on Chaos since I am searching for a nice guild. My new ingame char is called Artexon. Just send me a tell if you like

I find it kinda hard nowadays playing for 2 days to build a char without guild help (equipment and formula wise) because most consigners only carry high level stuff.

So maybe I meet some of you guys on Chaos. All others I would like to wish the best for Unity, I hope you can keep it your home.

Frank from Cologne, Germany

hiho Xenia/Artexon

i wish you a good start at the american shard and that your wishes come true there

i dont know whats your reason is for this (ok unity is not in good condition, but better to start over again)

Are you becoming a famous spellcrafter again?

good luck and best wishes

from your old guild mate

cu
    Vlisson

Hello Artexon,

I wish you a fine and soaring new start. Put a hello in the Chatter or on the Chaos server board in this forum and I'm sure people from Chaos (former Unity players and others) will readily respond.

Also, check the guild introductions, there are lots of guilds on Chaos, I think.

Have fun hunting and crafting!
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Also don't forget to sign up for New Player Assistance in your reorientation. If any items you need aren't either on the consigner or on the Surplus dealer just ask about and I'm sure someone will restock that item as soon as they get a chance.

For your first few sets of gear the surplus dealer might be the best way to go since you will level pretty fast, and also the first few quests drop a number of silver into your pocket that will help a lot.

-HratLi

Thread Information