Thread: Buying ALL Sandstone Spell Shards!!

Terroraizer

Default Buying ALL Sandstone Spell Shards!!

Buying around 10000 (Ten thousand) Sandstone spell shards, no ammount under 300 please, paying 7c per unit.

PM Cilo ingame for details, online time zone - 9AM - 4PM (GMT)

Cilo

Quote Originally Posted by Terroraizer
    Buying around 10000 (Ten thousand) Sandstone spell shards, no ammount under 300 please, paying 7c per unit.

PM Cilo ingame for details, online time zone - 9AM - 4PM (GMT)

Cilo
    I could be wrong, but your off on your price by about 13c each... I'd venture to say that if you could get them for 20c or less you'd be lucky given that it takes 2 slabs to make a brick and 2 bricks to make a shard, minimum.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Hahaha.... Don't bother Seran, from what I hear this is the character who wants to corner the market selling the shards at 20c since they can make 5500 of them in an hour.

Great money if they can find workers though

-HratLi

Making spellshards isn't too hard, I think it's rather pathetic if you have t make your money like that while on the higher tiers making money is alot better.

Chaos has a really nice economy compared to Unity which really stimulates me to do some working in game.

'Thanks alot to those who have been helping me out to start on Chaos and have been helping me along the way.

Thread Information