Thread: Biped craft shop resources.

Default Biped craft shop resources.

Looking at building requirements for craft shops recently I noticed that not only do all shops use the exact same amounts of the exact same resources, but the resource requiring the highest amount is the cloth resource. This is true across all tiers. This makes no sense to me - these are buildings. If they're all going to need more of one resource shouldn't it be stone, or maybe wood or metal?

Why not use a similiar system to that used for craft shops in lairs? Although the total amount of resources required is the same for each shop, the individual amounts very. For example:

Smith and Tinker shops need more metal resources than other resources.
    Cloth and Leather shops need more cloth resources.
    Scholar and Alchemist shops need more essence resources.
    Wood, Mill and Confectioner shops need more wood resources.
    Stone, Jeweller and Pottery shops need more stone resources.

I don't mean a flat amount for each of the other resources, vary them all, but make the relevant resource for each shop the highest one. I like that each shop in my lair needs different amounts of resources to build. Would be a nice feature for biped shops as well.

I think I've forgotten a shop......
    I'm a biped. Even when I look like a dragon, I'm a biped.

They know the building reqs were messed up. They put the wrong tier of materials on the buildings even.

I agree - the DLSH chambers require heavier contibutions of related resources .. this is more interesting and appropriate.

Thread Information