Thread: No Fyakki Drops

Copen Hagen

Default No Fyakki Drops

I have been searching for Brittle Fyakki Legs for some time now in the region SW of Chic near one of the pool entrances. With the help of some friends I have killed more than 50 Brittle Fyakki. Not a single one of them have dropped anything.[:'(] [8o|]Nada, zip, zilch.

Is this a known problem, or is it known that these particular Brittle Fyakki never drop anything and aren't supposed to?

Thanks,
    Copen

lvl somethingorother whatchamacallit on Order

Default Re: No Fyakki Drops

Hi Copen,

You might have more luck with the brittle fyakki on the blighted island just off the coast near Parsinia (submerged entrance to island next to the sandstonegolems).
    When I was there I killed some (not many) fyakki, and though I didn't get legs off them they certainly did drop some stuff (got a few forms if I remember correctly).

Good luck[:)]

daysleeper

Dont know about brittle Fyaki legs but ive beenin a simular situation. Was out hunting Green Necrofly Wings at the nothern island with a Dragon friend, for a quest. Although one of the first kills dropped, they all stoped dropping after that, my gess is that we killed40-50 necros without a single drop. Then it was like someone fliped a switch, the wings starteddropping like mad! Bad luck, then good luck?? I dont know!

Fisk

I've around the dead pool killing many fyakki along the way (leveled on dead pool mobs from 26-48 in one class, and 35-51 in another), so that's a lot of fyakki. I haven't gotten a single thing for them.

I believe the fyakki the previous poster mentioned drop fyakki stinger tips.

Thread Information