Thread: *Spoiler* Wedding Quest Walkthrough

Default *Spoiler* Wedding Quest Walkthrough

Let me say, before the walkthrough, that this is my favorite quest and I strongly encourage you to actually read all of the text and enjoy the storyline of this quest. With that said, here's a walkthrough from my in game notes.

Speak with Darshana Machlis in New Trismus at 45880, 14776 (by the landing pad)
    Speak with Oriskaly Machlis (brother) in Mahagra at 23748,30545 (up ramp, on balconey, up second ramp)
    Port from Mahagra to Bristugo
    Speak with Elioncha Shum at 22138, 22646
    Port to Genevia from Bristugo
    Go South East
    Speak with Besoya Shum at 15693, 14437
    She asks you to speak with a few people to help arrange the wedding. Speak with the following people in order.
    Basiliak Krebs, diagonal across room
    Lamorak Dree - 15706, 14290
    Souchak Dree- South of Istaria's Loom -16147,13760
    Eliahu Krik - same building - 16163, 13765
    Joosh Jain - 15601, 14216 **NOTE** If you get rooted, then get a quest called "PSB: Uncle's Conversation, or if you get "Save the Wedding" but don't get an update to Besoya's quest, delete "PSB: Uncle's Conversation" or "Save the Wedding" and talk with Saliash Jain (a different uncle in the same room)
    Return and speak to Besoya
    Return and speak to Elioncha
    Port to Copperton from Bristugo
    Speak to Mabrouk Mar (the ex boyfriend/cousin) at 14765, 15796 (NW of the landing area)
    Return and speak to Elioncha
    Return and speak to Oriskaly
    Return to Pajalsti and enter the portal in the Uncle's house.
    You will be immediately rooted in place
    Talk to Williwaw Carnalis (the only npc in sight) and follow his prompts
    Run up the hill and talk to Joosh Jain, follow the prompts (they do not pop up in a normal quest window)
    You should receive the orb of truth
    Talk to Oriskaly, who will answer the orb of truth questions
    Talk to Gaalsif Tudred to get the wedding Ring

Now you must decide whether to save the wedding, or break the vial on Oriskaly.

*note* if you choose to save the wedding, you will get booted from the wedding before you get the quest update for giving Oriskaly the ring. You have to go back into the wedding grounds via the portal, and talk to Oriskaly again to get the update. Then use the portal in the wedding grounds to port back out to Genevia and talk to the uncles.

Mabrouk Mar is NW of Cedar's Cove, not Copperton. The coord's are correct, however.

"Port to Genevia from Bristugo"

Port to Genevia: Copperton and follow the road E (N/E) (N) till ya see the town stone: Pajalsti

Copperton seems to be closest to Pajalsti

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: *Spoiler* Wedding Quest Walkthrough

this quests seems to be borked onblight, at least when you get to the uncles.
    none of the links work (nil is not online).
    the orb tells you, '...' when clicking on the orb of truth
    the uncles then will not talk to you (they say they are too busy), and the quest does not update....

anyone know what i may be doing wrong?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

If you chose to save the wedding, it does ideed seem to be a bit borked. I did get to the end though, by talking to the first questgiver (at pad on Trismus), then returning to weddinggrounds to speak with Oriskaly and use the vial on him, then go to speak to uncles again. At the uncles you then get the right text; and while still there you also, when talking to the uncles, get an answer from the questgiver in Trismus...
    You do end up with the reward this way. (But of course it doesn't exactly 'make sense' going through these steps).

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

at what point do you get the vial? according to the above cheat sheet, you talk to besoya, then the dree brothers, then elia, then joosh....
    when i get to joosh, if i can get a conversation going, the links in the uncles conversation gives the 'nil is not online' error message and nothing happens, so i don't get to choose whether i am saving the wedding or not.......

Speak with Besoya Shum at 15693, 14437
    She asks you to speak with a few people to help arrange the wedding. Speak with the following people in order.
    Basiliak Krebs, diagonal across room
    Lamorak Dree - 15706, 14290
    Souchak Dree- South of Istaria's Loom -16147,13760
    Eliahu Krik - same building - 16163, 13765 >
    Joosh Jain - 15601, 14216 **NOTE** If you get rooted, then get a quest called "PSB: Uncle's Conversation, or if you get "Save the Wedding" but don't get an update to Besoya's quest, delete "PSB: Uncle's Conversation" or "Save the Wedding" and talk with Saliash Jain (a different uncle in the same room) > this is where i start to run into problems......

I think I got the vial from the former boyfriend (sorry, not good at remembering names) at first contact with him. (Or was it from the uncles at the weddingground? Gah... not sure anymore, sorry).
    Oh and when I get the nil-message (in more situations then just here) it usually goes on working again if you just say hello again (not quite sure though that I did this with the uncles; but I usually do with nil-messages, so I expect I did).
    The whole quest from the point on where you have to make a choice of save wedding or not, is very garbled when you choose to save it. Basicly what I did was just run past everyone again, when I got stuck; and at each one just 'try things'.... thats how I managed to get to the end, eventually. Definately needs some fixing to make sense.

I've just been through this, and I'm entirely stuck. I chose to save the wedding, and get transported out. I have a quest to give the fake ring to Darshana, but I don't have the fake ring. I can't get back into the wedding, and none of the quest NPCs seem to want to give it to me - what do I do now?

Whenever you get a "nil is not online" from clicking on a conversation link, you can usually advance the conversation by simply greeting the character again. With the three brothers, however, each part of the conversation is spoken by a new one, so you will have to greet them in turn, over and over. (Starting from the right, I believe, going left, then back to the right.)
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Yeah, I've got through that bit. I've got to the wedding, saved it, got ported out etc...

I've already done the quest once where I got ported out and had the fake ring in my inv, got 5s at that point and another 5s for giving the fake ring to Darshana.

Since the latest patch (presumably this has something to do with the change?), the portal to the wedding grounds becomes unavailable and I don't have the ring. I have spoken to every quest NPC so far since being ported out, and most of them just wave - the ones that do say something say a one-liner along the lines of "I'm busy", so it seems I may be permanently stuck without anything from the quest other than a stuck entry in my Quest list.

I had the same problem looooong time ago. I am not sure exactly how I got it in the first place. I think I went to go talk to the uncles before when I was supposed to and ended getting stuck cause they just wouldn't talk to me again when I needed them to! (pffft who reads the directions in the log anymore :P) If I remember correctly I got it fix by just deleting the whole thing and getting the quest again :P
    On a side note: You know..... I found it kinda dissapointing that we didn't get to see what happens to Marbouk after you save the wedding I wanted a gnome sacrifice!

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

I'm at the same point as topazg... I got ported out, no ring, and no way to get back in to finish the quest. I guess it's about 6 hours of my life wasted.

Oh well, back to crafting.

The quest is still broken from what I can tell. I'm in the same boat. No ring, no way back and no update. Has anyone found any sort of workaround for this? It's really frustrating, especially after having spent all day on it.

i finally just deleted the quest out of frustration....
    i could never get the uncles to talk to me, no matter what or how many things i tried....

Same here, i get the PSB: Uncle's Conversation, i tried a lot variations of deleting but the uncle's won't talk to me. This need to be fixed.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Same here. I couldn't get past the uncles either.

I did the whole quest this week end. With the uncles, after each one says a line, greet the other two... one of them should have something to say to you. At the beginning, you also have to double click on the orb of truth in the middle of the room.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

to get past the uncles I walked into their house and the VERY FIRST THING I did was click on the orb repeatedly until I got a message in my all chat window about someone else being in my head.

I did not delete the quest psb-uncle's conversation

After that then you speak to the 3 uncles in round robin order joosh, saliash, yatch, joosh etc... until all three of them continuously tell you to go away.

I can finish the quest if I chose to stop the wedding, but I still haven't figured out how to save it yet b/c I get ported out and can't get back in like almost everyone else here who made it that far.
    Finally, a home for my scaled head.

Thread Information