Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: EI Interactive Acquires Horizins

Although re-reading the press release they do refer to Horizons as a "flagship property" which means, to me, that they are going to invest a lot of energy into the game and do not consider it the same as they do the propert "Savage Eden".

See how easy it is to notice a silver lining.

Dammit, Gopher! That was for my dragon!

EIDark(something) the, I assume, New World Master was on last night. If he represents EI we are in very good hands. I asked when the Question thread he answered with-in a line or 2 that it would be very soon and he hoped we would all be very happy with the answers. Party line yes I am sure but for what happened next. I made a passing complaint/jab at one of the old guard and with-in secs I had a tell asking what was the matter and if he could help. I explained that it was nothing to worry about as the thing that created the original problem was now on blight. But if they keep that kind of responses up I will be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fratricide
    So... how many of you have actually heard of EIInteractive before now? I personally havn't heard of that other game "Savage Eden" before today either...
    I say give them time, They done okay to keep EvE alive and that was a fair game that kinda hit his usefullness when your 3 class/attribute reach 125. I left the game because I felt no where to go, even with HZ stuck at 100 is seemingly pointless, but atleast you can get quite a few more class in the 100's then Eve did.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Eve?
    Isn't Eve run by CCP or something like that?

I thought the only games EII has right now are Savage Eden and Horizons...

EVE??
    http://horizons.gamersinfo.net

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
    Max DePree

What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens.
    Benjamin Disrael

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaunt
    I may be wrong, but it was my impression that the Savage Eden character transfer was for characters WITHIN Savage Eden... they just made a new server for that game and I was under the impression that they are offering to transfer characters from one of the old servers to the new one, for free...

I don't see how they could transfer a character from Horizons (or any other game)to Savage Eden... due to incompatible graphics and such...

Just my thoughts
    I was thinking alongs the lines of them transferring billing and account information, and allowing you create characters similiar to your HZ characters. Since I have never heard of Savage Eden, I have no idea what the game is about. But I actually did think they found a way to transfer game account/data from another game to Savage Eden.
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

It really isn't that hard to transfer over accounts to a new billing system. I look at it this way. If Turbine could do it when they bought out AC and AC2 then anyone can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaunt
    Eve?
    Isn't Eve run by CCP or something like that?

I thought the only games EII has right now are Savage Eden and Horizons...

EVE??
    You are correct, TheHaunt. EVE Online is not EII. It is CCP. (Talk about alphabet soup.)

Quote Originally Posted by D0ZeR
    It really isn't that hard to transfer over accounts to a new billing system. I look at it this way. If Turbine could do it when they bought out AC and AC2 then anyone can do it.
    OUCH!! but to the point.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Thread Information