Thread: Bardic Gathering this Thursday, Oct 28

Trinsic

Default Bardic Gathering this Thursday, Oct 28

Greetings all!
    Once again, I would like to invite everyone to come and share an evening of songs, stories, and friendship. This month it will take place in the Mahgera Bed and Breakfast for Wayward elves (23000/30740). It will start at 9pm EST (6pm PST). Feel free to bring you favorite song, story, poem, joke, or riddle with you; or just come to listen to what others have brought. You may surprised to discover how many talented bards make Istaria their home.
    Hope to see you all there,
    Trinsic Starsinger

Default Re: Bardic Gathering this Thursday, Oct 28

You bet I intend to be there!

And I request that I do the first performance, as it is a dedication of the house. I have it ready to go :).

-Levity Merrel

Dranar

I plan to be there asss I love ssuch gatheringsss!

I am ssure it will be grand... I musst come up with ssomething good for the gathering.

~Dranar

To all guesstss, pleassse pardon the messs atss the Mahagra Bed andss Breakfasst while it iss underss renovationsss. There iss sstill ssome sscaffoldingss up for the new addition. I wouldss likesss to thankss Ug, Levity, Dranar, Lady Celawen andss any otherss that helped completess the archwayss lasst nightss, esspecially Ug! It iss much ssafer to enterss now with themss completed.

The pantry iss sstill beingss sstocked, but I am happy to ssharess what I havess withss my guesstss.
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

Thread Information