Thread: CLAW stats??

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

Default CLAW stats??

Can any body please fill out this i guess is for the people that are very PROFESSIONAL at the game or know alot of the Theory behind HZ.

Claws. i have been given many many spel's to craft Claws

at the moment all i am looking for is atack damage,

can some one please tell me wha is the best beginner claw to craft for my self

i would like to know this information. please??? if you could help in any way!!!

Love Si!!!

Well you should craft a claw that you can use at your level. simple eh?

If you get some more levels maybe it's time then for a higher lvl claw.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

well yeah i guess so

do you have any idea what sort of claw i shoudl be using at my lvl??

adventure 11 and craft 8

If you have the beginner lesser-gem-tipped-dragon claw formular you can easy check wich claw is good at which level. For lvl 11 a malachite best (lvl 7), if you hit lvl 13 you can use the tourqise claw. But dont forget to socket or tech your claws.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

yup yup!!!

what is better to do to your claws?

Socket or put a spell thing into it?? i wander??

because if you socket it does that mean that we have to go out and make our own gems and things to socket into them?

Cannot make your own crystals, but Undead mobs(found all over Lesser Aradoth) will drop them. Careful though, they are a bit tough.
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

I'd say if you have a nice crystal, put in a socket. If you haven't found a nice crystal yet, don't waste time socketing and put a tech in instead. Tooth and Claw, Dragon Breath or any of the stats (Str/Dex etc) can be nice in a claw.

if you have the formula, open the window to make the various claws. the upper-right box in the item creation window should tell you the requirements for using the claw.

oh thank'x guy's thats a great help. hehehe

umm with the undead mob's in lessor adderoth.

at the moment i have a Quest to go to lessor adderoth and i can't find it?? maybe if you coudl help me which islan is it on? i'm at Kion at the moment.

You ever tried to ask ingame for help?

Kion and Sslanis ARE located at Lesser Aradoth.

wot u mean by

InGame!!

hehehe soz for being so questionative!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Consecrated.ECSS
    wot u mean by

InGame!!

hehehe soz for being so questionative!!!
    Ingame, you know.. IN THE FRIGGIN GAME!

Or you dont use player channels? O.o

hey that's not very nice, c'mon i'm still learning..

but yeah i can ask ppl ingame... now i know what it means..

*sag'z his tail and sob's away with hurted feelings*

*smacks the hatchie on the rear*
    What kind of behavior is this for a dragon! We don't slink away! We walk away with our heads held high because we're dragons and as such can do no wrong!
    *frowns and stomps off*

TelShyia

besides COn, join the Dragon Channel, lots of questions can be answered there, and all are glad to help, not like we weren't hatchies at one time LOL

TelShyai - 100/100/100 Ancient
    Chaos Shard

I've found that at the lower levels, unless you are at the minimum requirement for a particular claw you are using, you get more damage from using no claw at all. Because it limits your damage.

I noticed a huge difference in damage on my sub 20 level dragon when not using a claw. Although I don't remember the exact numbers at the moment, it was enough to astonish me.

Try attacking a mob with your claw, and then (this is important) the same mob of the same level without your claw.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Thats interesting to hear. I've always heard it was your old claw becomes ineffective once you reach the next lvl for a new claw (i.e. the lvl 11 claw is good untill you reach 13 and can get a new claw.)

Or is that what you meant and I just misunderstood you?

Also do gems effectiveness go down as the claws effectiveness goes down? I've a nice little gem that procs some ice damage every now and then. Seems that it used to proc every 3 or 4 hits, now I rarely notice it procing, and Im currently at an inbetween lvl for my claws. I'll have to experiment some next time Im on...

Thread Information