Thread: Levels

Kaellan

Default Levels

I have a level 12 dragon..what level creatures am I supposed to be hunting? The reason I ask is that I tried level 10 and it killed me. I was doing the quest where you are supposed to look for the tracks of missing part from Sslanis, I was nearly dead from the skeletons attacking me on the side of the before the I found the quest spot. I figure I must be missing something, so any hints would be appreciated

Hatchlings are much weaker at first. Really weak till after you do your first set of adventure quest that give you all your extra abilities. Also we are low on number of scale slots so have lower stats and skills due to this.

I assume your doing the Lost Patrol quest and with the increase in WA forces it may be much harder that and the new aggro code right now. You may wat to set it aside and go and try doing the Ability quest that Gerix points you to first. They will give you new abilities and if you do them all get you very close to 20.

I would suggest the Spiked scales or the instant heal first. You may be able to come back to the current quest after those 2 alone as you will have more levels by then.

It is also a good idea to ask if anyone else is doing the quest and hunt with them as it speed them up greatly.

Kaellan

Thanks for the information. I was indeed trying to do the Lost Patrol quest. I'll come back to it. Can I abandon quests in Horizons and pick them up later?

Sure thing, just open your quest log and hit the delete key(should be a little - sign to the right). Will say "Are you sure you want to delete this quest?" And just click yes. All quests are like that. Some quests will intefeer with others("You already have a quest from this source.") Others wont interfeer. For example, you can have a Town Marshall Quest and a Trophy Hunter quest at the same time, but you can't have multiple Town Marshall Quests at the same time.
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

Thread Information