Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Type of Dragon are You?

Default What Type of Dragon are You?

since there is a dragon purity test I thought
    i would post this dragon test that will help
    you decide what type of dragon you are heres the link

.....and if your wondering what the test told me
    *first* time i took it, it said i was a yellow dragon [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    but the desrirption that went along with a yellow
    dragon was very true on how i see my self as a dragon[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

"

As the rays of the life-giving Sun, your Dragon color is... YELLOW

Your Inner Dragon is the most interesting of all. Yellows are the fourth
    rarest dragon of all (after Gold, Platinum and Chromatic dragons).
    They spend the vast majority of their time soaring high above the
    ground, often for no particular reason. They love to be in the air, and
    are thus typified as the Air Elemental dragon. Your Inner Dragon spends
    most of his/her time on the Plains or steppe highlands when not mingled
    with the air currents. All of the Elemental dragons are technically aligned
    "Chaotic Evil" but a Yellow is about as close as they come to being either
    Neutral or "Lawful Evil." So if you feel like a bit of a do-gooder sometimes,
    it's perfectly normal. You like to spend time in silent, aerial meditation and
    would only really attack someone if provoked. Your favorable attributes are
    the sunrise, Spring, incense, clouds, and any kind of helpful air mass or current.
    When it's needed, your breath weapon is pure bolts of Lightning. How's that for a
    neat piece of carry-on luggage? See you amongst the clouds!"

Tzyraith

Default Re: What Type of Dragon are You?

That's a nice looking site. I was surprised to read this description of the white dragon considering that in D&D - as well as I remember - the white dragon is an evil, small, not terribly intelligent-for-a dragon that prefers locations similar to the north pole.

As the Day that cleanses and gives Life, your Dragon color is... WHITE

If there ever was an apparition of balance, power and reclusive intelligence, your Inner Dragon is it. Whites are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the evil Black Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism). Though you might find that neat in passing, it's not really what a White is all about. You like to think things out, plot against enemies, and look down upon the world from the highest mountain peaks. Your favorable attributes are the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic. Humans only need fear you when they stray into your domain without proper payment for passage. Of course, that payment would probably be a cake the size of a Volkswagen, but hey, if they wanted to move through your turf they should have brought it, right? If someone ever threatens you, your Inner Dragon would likely tell you to hit and run, or just plain run. If they really wanted a fight you'd be an impressive opponent, considering you pack a breath weapon combination of Fire and Lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.

hi that is a good site this is what colour dragon i am :-)

Your Inner Dragon is the most interesting of all. Yellows are the fourth rarest dragon of all (after Gold, Platinum and Chromatic dragons). They spend the vast majority of their time soaring high above the ground, often for no particular reason. They love to be in the air, and are thus typified as the Air Elemental dragon. Your Inner Dragon spends most of his/her time on the Plains or steppe highlands when not mingled with the air currents. All of the Elemental dragons are technically aligned "Chaotic Evil" but a Yellow is about as close as they come to being either Neutral or "Lawful Evil." So if you feel like a bit of a do-gooder sometimes, it's perfectly normal. You like to spend time in silent, aerial meditation and would only really attack someone if provoked. Your favorable attributes are the sunrise, Spring, incense, clouds, and any kind of helpful air mass or current. When it's needed, your breath weapon is pure bolts of Lightning. How's that for a neat piece of carry-on luggage? See you amongst the clouds!

Rilramar

that test said i was yellow too hmm
    this test was more to my likeing [:D]

I am a A Silver Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Silver Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Silver Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Silver Dragon as breathe from it's body....
    During combat situations, a true Silver Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
    Constantly searching for knowledge, Silver Dragons can be highly unpredictable. Mortals generally have nothing to fear from a silver, but if they seek to harm dragons or the young of any species, silvers quickly prove their reputation as fighters.'
    A Silver Dragons time manipulation skills are unsurpassed and they are extremely skilled fighters as well. The participation of Silver Dragons is often a key role in deciding major conflicts.'
    They are covered in silver-colored scales, as their name suggests, but they are not mirror-like (more of a softer silver). They can change size at will, from the size of a small dog to huge. They go on all fours and can move fairly fast on land although they prefer to fly, often buzzing other dragons as a joke. Silver dragons tend to be solitary while they are young, roaming and learning the ropes, and acquire a partner later in life. This partner doesn't have to be another silver or even another dragon, but immortality is a must (silvers don't prescribe to the disposable mortal theory). A silver generally has no concept of territory or possession. They prefer to roam and occasionally settle down in a comfortable cave for a fifty-year nap.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Neutrality, Time, and Power.

http://Dragonhame.Com

The test tells me im yellow.
    Last time I checked I still had very dark grey scales with some nice blue tatoos.

the dragonhame test result:
    I am a A Song Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Song Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Song Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
    As far as magical tendancies, a Song Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
    Song Dragons are semi-nomadic in nature. They do choose a general geographic region to live in, but move their nests frequently within their territory. They build their nests in remote areas, where they are secluded from outside disturbances.'
    Song Dragons are a dull grey color to their scales, but are graceful and quick in movement. The most striking attribute of the Song Dragon is it's voice. Having several sets of vocal chords, the Dragon's every word reverberates like a string symphony.'
    Song Dragons build their homes deep in seclusion, but in truth they are very social and friendly in nature. They will often be found polymorphed into human form and fraternizing with people in bars and public places. Song Dragons are the bards of dragonkind, they greatly value creative thinking and artistic talent. They live life to it's fullest, and are well known for going to extremes. They are also known for their good-hearted nature and kindness.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Jade, Music, and Happiness
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

hmmmm...

As the Earth's life-giving skin, your Dragon color is... TAN

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They're very shy and spend most of their time hidden in impassable mountain valleys. Every so often they get a little brave, and use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices. You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you've got a seriously short temper!

-----------------------

I'm a little shy but not that so! I'm more the yellow type, although a lot of Tan does fit. And yes I do have a short temper, patched over by a bit of life experience. Strange that it says I hoard alot, considering that I answered that I don't need hoard! I think I've confused it... I'll review it to make sure I picked the most appropriate and fitting answers.

Spirit, Unity.

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found
    out I am a Copper Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Copper Dragons take the side of the noble
    and good....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner
    dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Copper
    Dragon as breathe from it's body....
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon
    will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
    Copper Dragons make their homes on wooded hillsides, preferably close to a
    spring or river. They are fond of the Irish and typically speak with a soft
    Irish accent.'
    At birth, the Copper Dragon's body is covered in semi-reflective copper
    scales. As the dragon matures into it's young adult stages these scales
    become more polished and highly reflective.'
    As the dragon grows older and moves to the elder stages of life, it's
    scales begin to tarnish and mature into a bright greenish brown color.
    Copper dragons spend little time among humans, but can be often found among
    the elves and other magical folk.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Copper, Emeralds, and Laughter

http://www.armory.com/tests/draconity.html

As the Day that cleanses and gives Life, your Dragon color is... WHITE

If there ever was an apparition of balance, power and reclusive intelligence, your Inner Dragon is it. Whites are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the evil Black Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism). Though you might find that neat in passing, it's not really what a White is all about. You like to think things out, plot against enemies, and look down upon the world from the highest mountain peaks. Your favorable attributes are the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic. Humans only need fear you when they stray into your domain without proper payment for passage. Of course, that payment would probably be a cake the size of a Volkswagen, but hey, if they wanted to move through your turf they should have brought it, right? If someone ever threatens you, your Inner Dragon would likely tell you to hit and run, or just plain run. If they really wanted a fight you'd be an impressive opponent, considering you pack a breath weapon combination of Fire and Lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.

and your inner dragon is a ....

Thunder Drake

In the war between good and evil, Thunder Drakes take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
    As far as magical tendancies, a Thunder Drake's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
    During combat situations, the Thunder Drake shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.
    Dragon Description:

The Thunder Drake has black scales, streaked with bright, almost neon yellow stripes. It is a small species of dragon, but what it lacks in size, it makes up for in speed and ferocity.

Thunder Drakes make their homes on high mountain tops, usually far from any human or mortal settlements (although sometimes they do socialize a bit with wild elves).

The Thunder Drake gains it's name from the speed at which it flies. It has the honor of being the only species of dragon that can actually approach/ surpass the sounds barrier in flight without magical assistance.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Quicksilver, Speed, and Vigor
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Soulfyre

*Snickers at Rilramar* Yella.. Hahaha.. ha.. ehem.

Mine.. seems an odd combo..

As the Fires that burn in the hearts of Men, your Dragon color is... RED

Your Inner Dragon is the classic example of dragon evil. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend you're in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no? But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. You like to invent creative traps, spend long hours relaxing in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over the vast forests of the planet looking for men on horseback ...er... sheep (yeah...), and pick fights. Your favorable attributes are Noon, Summer, the sword, helpful fire, blood, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind you in a snap. Well, you or a Copper Dragon. But those guys are wusses anyway, and you could beat one up to take command. In fact, you probably would considering your breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Just remember that some sheep carry swords and you'll do fine.

---------------------------------------------------

and your inner dragon is a ....

Aurora Dragon

ln the war between good and evil, a Aurora Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality...
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one...
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy...
    During combat situations, a true Aurora Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics...

Dragon Description:

The Aurora Dragon likes cool air and wide open spaces. It comes out at twilight and shies away from direct sunlight. The Aurora Dragon is independent and opinionated with a firm grasp on its desires. They love adventure and will try most anything once.The Aurora Dragon appears to be night blue, but something about it's scales (or perhaps it's magical nature) creates a multicolor holographic effect around its body, almost as though it is constantly flying through an ever changing cloud of color.Highly intelligent, The Aurora Dragon likes games of mental challenge and tends to finish in the winners bracket. They are perceptive and intuitive but tend to hold grudges. Very verbal--not a quiet or shy dragon, the Aurora Dragon makes friends easily.It is with great difficulty that The Aurora Dragon puts aside any injustice it has ever received--whether real or imagined. The Aurora Dragon loves freedom and would wither if put in constraints.This Dragons favorite elements are: Opals, Wind, and Free Spirits

Archeon

I am a A Heliotropic Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Heliotropic Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Heliotropic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
    Instead of scales, Heliotropic Dragons have a thick hide to cover their body. At the early stages of life, the Heliotropic Dragon is green with red speckles that resemble blood spots. When fully grown, the dragons color changes to any number of variations of violet, but predominantly they have a deep, reddish purple color with streaks of azure blue and magenta.'
    This unusual skin type also gives them an unusually sleek appearance and allows them to move with greater speed and freedom both in air and under water. These Dragon's are known to be highly competitive.'
    They often meet with other dragons to compete with each other for sport. NOTE: A few small villages have been destroyed by being so unlucky as to be in the path of a speeding Heliotropic Dragon taking a shortcut to gain an advantage over it's competitor. Heliotropic Dragons are well known for their protectiveness, but also are known as loyal friends and allies. They make true friends rarely, but those friendships that they make are well chosen and long lasting.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: BloodStone and Valerian Root

---------------------------------------

As the mighty Blades of old, your Dragon color is... COPPER

Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don't mess around, and they don't play evil games like Red Dragons. They don't bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don't run and hide like White Dragons. They're there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces...) But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.

---------------------------------------

I'm nice really ...honest[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-14.gif[/img]

hehe i done the dragonhame test and the firsttime i took it it said i was a Moon Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Moon Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

The Moon Dragon has translucent scales and emits a soft white glow from it's body, thus earning it's name.

The moon Dragon is an especially large Dragon, but beautiful and graceful. It makes it's home in mountainous regions, often picking a large cavern to be it's lair.

Moon Dragons are nocturnal in nature, only coming out at night. They silently fly through the nighttime sky, hunting deer, antelope or other woodland creatures. The Moon Dragon has a particularly long lifespan even amongst dragonkind.Some Moon Dragons have been known to live for several millennia, making it one of the longest lived creatures in existence.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Moonstone, Starlight, and Longevity

T
    His time around I got the TIger Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Tiger Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
    As far as magical tendancies, a Tiger Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Tiger Dragons willingly live in any environment, so long as it is isolated from the influences of man. They have been known to build massive and incredibly complex structures of all shapes, kinds and purposes, though many never build anything. A Tiger Dragon is honest and forgiving with a very long patience. They are slow to anger, but, once enraged, may destroy entire civilizations before cooling down. Should one become exceedingly angry, it will tend to take revenge by completely destroying every aspect of its targets' lives, but never killing them. The Tiger Dragon's mind is its most formidable weapon.

Tiger Dragons are armored in short, soft, but incredibly strong and resilient fur. They can come in a variety of colors and patterns, including white, black, orange, yellow, gray, and tan, with stripes covering most, little, or none of their bodies.They tend to smile frequently and laugh freely. Tiger Dragons tend to dislike violence, but when enraged can do anything. A Tiger Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is intensely loyal to all it deems worthy of friendship. A Tiger Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life. A Tiger Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Tiger Dragons mate for life.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Life, Wisdom, and Love.

Ruath

Oddly enough the test says that I am a white dragon. Go figure, I AM a white dragon inside and out! [H]

Great test loads of fun thanks for the link!

hi i did the test again and this is what i got this time

As the Hearts of the Pure, your Dragon color is... GOLD

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel. But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.

i also did the hame test one and here is what it said :-)

and your inner dragon is a .... Flame Drake In the war between good and evil, Flame Drakes take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
    Dragon Description:

The Flame Drake is an elemental dragon. It makes it's home in active volcanoes and is totally unaffected by heat or fire.

Despite their imposing appearance, Flame Drakes are the guardians of good and make powerful and trustable allies. Their primary breath weapon is huge spray of molten lava.

The Flame Drake, as it's name implies, appears as a towering, living flame in the form of a dragon. Flame Drakes also radiate high levels of heat, and have a tendency to make melt and burn things for a 20 foot radius about their body.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Flames, Lava, and Stamina

As the Night that buries all before it in Darkness, your Dragon color is... BLACK If there ever was an apparition of Evil to strike terror into the hearts of man and beast, your Inner Dragon is it. Blackies are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the White Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism). But of course, being a Blackie on the inside you couldn't care less about that religion garbage. You like to chomp things, cause trouble, make off with people's significant others, and so on and so forth. Your favorable attributes are night, the Moon, the stars, dreams, psychic guidance, balancing Karma, seeking truth, and helpful dark magic. Everybody's still got to watch out for you though, because deep down you like to smite at random and have a nasty breath weapon combination of Fire and Acid. *evil grin* Fun, no?

Tenisis

As the Hearts of the Pure, your Dragon color is... GOLD

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel. But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.

I am a A Mithril Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Mithril Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Mithril Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Mithril Dragon as breathe from it's body....
    During combat situations, a true Mithril Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
    Mithril Dragons build and dwell in castles of crystal, high in the mountainous regions. A Mithril Dragon is honest and gentle.'
    Mithril Dragons are armored with highly reflective scales. To see one in bright sunshine has the effect of looking at a multi-ton, 150 ft. long disco ball.'
    They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all. A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life. Never judgmental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Mithril, Earth, and Courage

Cuddles

Well.. intersting [:^)]

I pulled a Yellow Dragon on the first one [:P]

then got this on the other...

I am a A Spectral Dragon! Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Spectral Dragon on the inside. In the war between good and evil, a Spectral Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Spectral Dragon as breathe from it's body....
    During combat situations, a true Spectral Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
    '
    The resurrected spirits of fallen dragon warriors, Spectral Dragons usually
    find no allure in the ways of mortals or 'flesh-beings.' To this end most
    never possess a single gold piece. Instead, they live their unlives by a
    strict code of mental and metaphysical discipline. Their bodies are honed,
    focused avatars of dragon gods long-dead. They are leaders and teachers who
    prefer acolytes to be mages with an intense dedication to the betterment and
    empowerment of one's own spirit. However, these creatures can be fierce in
    combat; because of their nature, Spectral Dragons can change form at will,
    and their undead state does not mean they have no physical influence.'
    The magnificent blue-and-green flames of a Spectral Dragon are said to burn
    hotter than the fires of the living. In physical appearance Spectrals are
    often a shimmering grey-blue-white, much like a ghost; their common form
    appears similar to that of a shade-dragon. Their eyes glow one of three
    colors; the eyes of the honorably slain glow a bright green. The eyes of
    the murdered glow blood-red. And the eyes of the condemned, those whose
    greed or hatred destroyed their bodies, glow a bright violet.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: are rose quartz, black roses, rain, funeral
    pyres, and songs sung for the dead http://Dragonhame.Com

The reference to funeral stuff is a bit ummmmmmm.. disconcerting.. lolol

I definately misinterpretted some of those questions, now I've had a good sleep and could actually read the questions without getting a phone call every minute... I get a much more fitting answer!

Your Inner Dragon is the most interesting of all. Yellows are the fourth rarest dragon of all (after Gold, Platinum and Chromatic dragons). They spend the vast majority of their time soaring high above the ground, often for no particular reason. They love to be in the air, and are thus typified as the Air Elemental dragon. Your Inner Dragon spends most of his/her time on the Plains or steppe highlands when not mingled with the air currents. All of the Elemental dragons are technically aligned "Chaotic Evil" but a Yellow is about as close as they come to being either Neutral or "Lawful Evil." So if you feel like a bit of a do-gooder sometimes, it's perfectly normal. You like to spend time in silent, aerial meditation and would only really attack someone if provoked. Your favorable attributes are the sunrise, Spring, incense, clouds, and any kind of helpful air mass or current. When it's needed, your breath weapon is pure bolts of Lightning. How's that for a neat piece of carry-on luggage? See you amongst the clouds!

Gliding nut... nuff said.. [:D] http://www.rakku.co.uk and scroll to the lower half of the screen!

Spirit, Unity

Strag

As the vast Forests that protect our Planet, your Dragon color is... GREEN

Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon. Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

Yay! I'm green! And i always thought of myself as a Forest Dragon!

Dracko

I am a A Adamantite Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Adamantite Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Adamantite Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
    During combat situations, a true Adamantite Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
    Adamantite Dragons make their homes in the highest of mountain ranges. They prefer rugged territory, and are not affected by the biting cold of high peaks. They have a huge wing span to accommodate flight in the thin air found at high altitude.'
    An adamantite dragon's scales are dark black. Once the mature adult stage is reached, the dragon develops silver flecks throughout its scales. These flecks grow more abundant as the dragon ages until the dragon appears silver.'
    Even though it is considered to be one of the good dragons, an Adamantine Dragon can be very volatile. It will not attack a fellow good creature, but will not hesitate to engage with even the mightiest creatures of evil alignment. Adamantines are generally solitary in nature, although they do communicate with each other regularly over long distances by magical means. These dragons are kind in nature, but bow down before nobody.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Adamantite, High Places, and Courage

Thread Information