Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Type of Dragon are You?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: What Type of Dragon are You?

As the vast Forests that protect our Planet, your Dragon color is... GREEN

Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon. Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

On the DragonHame quiz, I'm an amethyst.

and your inner dragon is a ....

Amethyst Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Amethyst Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.

As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Amethyst Dragon as breathe from it's body.

During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:

The Amethyst Dragon makes its home in the deep caverns of the earth, often in mountainous regions. They spend much time in hibernation as one of their favorite things to do is to sleep.

Formed from translucent amethyst, it is an awe inspiring sight to see one in it's true form. Light passes through the dragon's body creating a deep purple glow. It's scales will magnify the light rays into bright lavender beams to highlight this effect.

Amethyst dragons spend most of their time homebound but do occasionally feel the need to take a sojourn to a far destination. These dragons love books and will often pick their destination from one of the many stories and histories they may have read.Amethyst dragons are very solitary in nature, but do keep a distant watch on the world around them. They tend to be highly intelligent, and often amuse themselves in human form by building gadgets and toys. Amethyst dragons are very learned creatures.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Amethyst, Deep Places, and Magic
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

*ingore*
    *this is a fix post*

I am a A Rune Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Rune Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Rune Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. ...
    As far as magical tendancies, a Rune Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
    Rune Dragons are burdened with a specific task upon the world. They retain their original knowledge and experience, but something about their making compels them into undying loyalty.'
    Although it does not cast spells itself, the Rune Dragon is Very magical in nature. In fact, it is a being made almost purely from the stuff of magic itself.'
    The Rune Dragon appears dull grey in color, with each of it's scales containing a magical glyph of power. These glyphs contain the mighty spells involved in the dragons making. To undo these glyphs is to undo the dragon itself. It should also be noted that when the Rune Dragon has completed the task set for it, it's soul is freed from it's body.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Magic and Undying Loyalty

http://Dragonhame.Com
    dracinfir
    the only character on the site that can't remember her levels
    Chaos
    "I am the muffin queen! Do not question my fluffy, golden-brown authority!"

Chronozon

Me too! I took the dragonhame quiz just now and I am a rune dragon! YAY!

In the war between good and evil, Rune Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. ...
    As far as magical tendancies, a Rune Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
    Rune Dragons are burdened with a specific task upon the world. They retain their original knowledge and experience, but something about their making compels them into undying loyalty.'
    Although it does not cast spells itself, the Rune Dragon is Very magical in nature. In fact, it is a being made almost purely from the stuff of magic itself.'
    The Rune Dragon appears dull grey in color, with each of it's scales containing a magical glyph of power. These glyphs contain the mighty spells involved in the dragons making. To undo these glyphs is to undo the dragon itself. It should also be noted that when the Rune Dragon has completed the task set for it, it's soul is freed from it's body.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Magic and Undying Loyalty

seems like the other dragon test is popular again so ill bump this dragon test back to the top

BUMP!

Ahh this ole' chestnut!

I did it again, and got:

"As the vast Forests that protect our Planet, your Dragon color is... GREEN

Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon. Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

-----

I'm not totally convinced. The Yellow I got before is far more fitting. Perhaps I'm half-way between the two, which would make me Grellow!... or Yelleen.

Either way, far too nice... a little gratituous butchery is needed every now and then; scare the locals and all that. [;)]

As for "You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain" .. ahh chem... I can barely speak English, and I am English. [:P]

Spirit

As the Fires that burn in the hearts of Men, your Dragon color is... RED

Your Inner Dragon is the classic example of dragon evil. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend you're in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no? But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. You like to invent creative traps, spend long hours relaxing in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over the vast forests of the planet looking for men on horseback ...er... sheep (yeah...), and pick fights. Your favorable attributes are Noon, Summer, the sword, helpful fire, blood, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind you in a snap. Well, you or a Copper Dragon. But those guys are wusses anyway, and you could beat one up to take command. In fact, you probably would considering your breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Just remember that some sheep carry swords and you'll do fine.

Well red, copper is a type of red or? ;)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The DnD test sez that I am . . . .

As the Day that cleanses and gives Life, your Dragon color is... WHITE If there ever was an apparition of balance, power and reclusive intelligence, your Inner Dragon is it. Whites are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the evil Black Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism). Though you might find that neat in passing, it's not really what a White is all about. You like to think things out, plot against enemies, and look down upon the world from the highest mountain peaks. Your favorable attributes are the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic. Humans only need fear you when they stray into your domain without proper payment for passage. Of course, that payment would probably be a cake the size of a Volkswagen, but hey, if they wanted to move through your turf they should have brought it, right? If someone ever threatens you, your Inner Dragon would likely tell you to hit and run, or just plain run. If they really wanted a fight you'd be an impressive opponent, considering you pack a breath weapon combination of Fire and Lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.

The other test sez . . . . I am a Ruby . . . .

Kinda strange for a fellow who is Blue with red highlights . . . But the personality traits are on the money. Maybe I ought to create a dragon who is White and red . . . . hmmmmm . . .. *wanders off pondering the imponderable, since all 10 character slots are already full . . . .*

Icabald Percival Dragon
    Co-GM of Elder Spirits and Mate to Aether (Brace) Percival
    Spirit/Order
    and your inner dragon is a ....
    Ruby Dragon
    In the war between good and evil, Ruby Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
    During combat situations, a true Ruby Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.
    Dragon Description:

The Ruby Dragon makes its home in lush forests with lots of flowers and abundant animal life. They treasure colorful things and bright sunshine.

Appearing as a translucent ruby, it is a beautiful thing to see one as one flies overhead. The suns ray's pass through the dragon's body creating a deep red shadow. It's scales magnify the suns rays into bright ruby red beams to highlight this effect.

Ruby Dragons harbor a great thirst for travel and foreign places, but always long to come home, for their home is their castle and refuge.A Ruby Dragons temper is fired up by injustice, and when a Ruby Dragon feels it is right, it is terribly difficult to change its opinion. Ruby Dragons appreciate creativity and artful thinking. This Dragons favorite elements are: Rubies, Sunlight, and Wisdo

http://www.planetadnd.com/utilities/...kind/index.php
    As the Earth's life-giving skin, your Dragon color is... TAN

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They're very shy and spend most of their time hidden in impassable mountain valleys. Every so often they get a little brave, and use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices. You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you've got a seriously short temper!

http://dragonhame.com/
    Spectral Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Spectral Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Spectral Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    During combat situations, a true Spectral Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.
    Dragon Description:

The resurrected spirits of fallen dragon warriors, Spectral Dragons usually find no allure in the ways of mortals or 'flesh-beings.' To this end most never possess a single gold piece. Instead, they live their unlives by a strict code of mental and metaphysical discipline. Their bodies are honed, focused avatars of dragon gods long-dead. They are leaders and teachers who prefer acolytes to be mages with an intense dedication to the betterment and empowerment of one's own spirit. However, these creatures can be fierce in combat; because of their nature, Spectral Dragons can change form at will, and their undead state does not mean they have no physical influence.

The magnificent blue-and-green flames of a Spectral Dragon are said to burn hotter than the fires of the living. In physical appearance Spectrals are often a shimmering grey-blue-white, much like a ghost; their common form appears similar to that of a shade-dragon. Their eyes glow one of three colors; the eyes of the honorably slain glow a bright green. The eyes of the murdered glow blood-red. And the eyes of the condemned, those whose greed or hatred destroyed their bodies, glow a bright violet.

This Dragons favorite elements are: are rose quartz, black roses, rain, funeral pyres, and songs sung for the dead

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit

I'm not totally convinced. The Yellow I got before is far more fitting. Perhaps I'm half-way between the two, which would make me Grellow!... or Yelleen.

Spirit
    There is a color for that. No need to make up words.

CHARTREUSE.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

As the Night that buries all before it in Darkness, your Dragon color is... BLACK

If there ever was an apparition of Evil to strike terror into the hearts of man and beast, your Inner Dragon is it. Blackies are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the White Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism). But of course, being a Blackie on the inside you couldn't care less about that religion garbage. You like to chomp things, cause trouble, make off with people's significant others, and so on and so forth. Your favorable attributes are night, the Moon, the stars, dreams, psychic guidance, balancing Karma, seeking truth, and helpful dark magic. Everybody's still got to watch out for you though, because deep down you like to smite at random and have a nasty breath weapon combination of Fire and Acid. *evil grin* Fun, no?
    heh, knew it :D [6] :D
    GameGrin.com News monkey
    Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me....

>>>[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

As the rays of the life-giving Sun, your Dragon color is...

YELLOW

Your Inner Dragon is the most interesting of all. Yellows are the fourth
    rarest dragon of all (after Gold, Platinum and Chromatic dragons).
    They spend the vast majority of their time soaring high above the
    ground, often for no particular reason. They love to be in the air, and
    are thus typified as the Air Elemental dragon. Your Inner Dragon spends
    most of his/her time on the Plains or steppe highlands when not mingled
    with the air currents. All of the Elemental dragons are technically aligned
    "Chaotic Evil" but a Yellow is about as close as they come to being either
    Neutral or "Lawful Evil." So if you feel like a bit of a do-gooder sometimes,
    it's perfectly normal. You like to spend time in silent, aerial meditation and
    would only really attack someone if provoked. Your favorable attributes are
    the sunrise, Spring, incense, clouds, and any kind of helpful air mass or current.
    When it's needed, your breath weapon is pure bolts of Lightning. How's that for a
    neat piece of carry-on luggage? See you amongst the clouds!"

Very nice! I like that! ::giggles:: [li]Zot...

And the other one says...

Your inner dragon is a Viper Drac
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vx those of Law and Order,
    your inner dragon walks a fine line between law and chaos.
    As far as magical tendancies a viper drac's nature does not
    lend itself well to the ways of magic. During combat situation
    wether bu spells or by claw your inner dragon will do whatever
    it takes to get the job done.

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

hehe another yellow dragon Zap[li]

Rorix

As the Day that cleanses and gives Life, your Dragon color is... WHITE If there ever was an apparition of balance, power and reclusive intelligence, your Inner Dragon is it. Whites are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the evil Black Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism). Though you might find that neat in passing, it's not really what a White is all about. You like to think things out, plot against enemies, and look down upon the world from the highest mountain peaks. Your favorable attributes are the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic. Humans only need fear you when they stray into your domain without proper payment for passage. Of course, that payment would probably be a cake the size of a Volkswagen, but hey, if they wanted to move through your turf they should have brought it, right? If someone ever threatens you, your Inner Dragon would likely tell you to hit and run, or just plain run. If they really wanted a fight you'd be an impressive opponent, considering you pack a breath weapon combination of Fire and Lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.

imported_Zippo

As the Night that buries all before it in Darkness, your Dragon color is... BLACK

If there ever was an apparition of Evil to strike terror into the hearts of man and beast, your Inner Dragon is it. Blackies are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the White Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism). But of course, being a Blackie on the inside you couldn't care less about that religion garbage. You like to chomp things, cause trouble, make off with people's significant others, and so on and so forth. Your favorable attributes are night, the Moon, the stars, dreams, psychic guidance, balancing Karma, seeking truth, and helpful dark magic. Everybody's still got to watch out for you though, because deep down you like to smite at random and have a nasty breath weapon combination of Fire and Acid. *evil grin* Fun, no?

Yep, still just as evil as before [:P]

As the vast Forests that protect our Planet, your Dragon color is... GREEN

Drulgar - Adult Helian Dragon - 92 Adventurer - 96 Crafter - 14 Lairshaper - 5 million hoard
    Graldur - Dwarf - 70 Spiritist - 46 Healer - 30 Mage - 100 Carpenter - 100 Fletcher - 72 Gatherer

Aragon the Bold

I did the DnD test first and got the answer...

As the Oceans that give birth to the Land, your Dragon color is... BLUE

If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing. Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin*

Which is nice since that is the color I just made last night in this game! [:)]
    I am a A Mithril Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Mithril Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Mithril Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Mithril Dragon as breathe from it's body....
    During combat situations, a true Mithril Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
    Mithril Dragons build and dwell in castles of crystal, high in the mountainous regions. A Mithril Dragon is honest and gentle.'
    Mithril Dragons are armored with highly reflective scales. To see one in bright sunshine has the effect of looking at a multi-ton, 150 ft. long disco ball.'
    They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all. A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life. Never judgmental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Mithril, Earth, and Courage

This one works for me too.

AB

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Pah, these tests don't apply to me it seems... they don't reflect me at all. :/ on the Dragonhame.com one I got scarlet... it's bad enough it's the complete opposite of my colour but the persona traits that are tagged along with it are a complete antipode of what I'm like. 'Youthful', 'juvenile', 'fun-loving', 'a joker'... I was seething quietly at first but in the end I just burst out laughing at the result, this is NOT me... can't get any more wrong than that out of ALL the results I could've gotten I reckon. Quite the contrary, I'm dark and pessimistic with a venom-tinged tongue but yet I'm not totally affiliated with darkness.

The only thing that was accurate was the fact that it says I was at stable neutrality - well it says fine line actually, meh. This is the only thing in my result that is nicely accurate, I have a fluid demeanor. ;) I also liked the hint at versatility with a preferance of wielding either magic or brawn to get a task done.

"In the war between good and evil, a Scarlet Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Scarlet Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done."

(Mostly right.)

"It is unusually sleek as far as dragons go, and is a very fast flyer."

*Nods rapidly*definately me that, most definately *grins.*

Upon the second try on that same quiz I got the crystal dragon. That's somewhat better on the aesthetic side but nothing more... anything astral would've been a better fit, or the amethyst one sounds quite like me. Oh, there was one other somewhat appealing aspect of my original result, the fact that it's the rarest result to crop up with anyone who's taken the test so far. :D

On the other quiz I got blue, but it was right for colour and nothing else.

I know what I am, I'm a 'Nebula Dragon'. :)

EDIT: Hmm... seems Scarlet Dragon is not the rarest result anymore, well that was the result I got, what... 2 years ago? (I remembered all that time ago.) Methinks I'll gi'z it another try.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

"it's the complete opposite of my colour"

this dragon test is really not about color butthe definition of the color...I got the color yellow but im a blue dragon(in HZ) but the color yellow describes me right on the dot. Think of this test more as a guide of "what Kind of dragon you are"

Though i play a blue dragon in HZ, that is not the scale color I am....[:S] that is something not even I know.

Thread Information