Thread: Mirror mirror on the wall...

Tsujigiri

Default Mirror mirror on the wall...

...who is the most common biped of all?

So I'm new to the game, coming back since I left about 3 months after release. I'm assuming there's a thousand dragons, as before and I always like playing races that are uncommon. So I was wondering, what's the order of biped regularity? Which ones are everywhere? Which ones are never seen? Thanks for any input!

Satyrs! Can always use more satyrs!

And gnomes too.

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Especially female satyrs. It's fun to see floating weapons or tools go by. Brightens the day. heh
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Tsujigiri

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire
    Especially female satyrs. It's fun to see floating weapons or tools go by. Brightens the day. heh
    Female satyrs' weapons float? Ala "I'm so cool I weild my sword with my freakin' mind!" or ala "Help help! My weapons animation is broken?" Not being cynical - It is a valid question.

Floating weapons, as in female satyr's body graphics often don't load, so the weapons, shields, and armor appear to be floating.

Aye, alla Animated Suit of Armor over there hunting those things. Havn't seen it yet, but I imagine even more creepy if one was towing a carg disk. Floating armor being followed. heh
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Tsujigiri

In the words of Count Floyd "Spoooky".

Ok, so satyrs. Any other suggestions?

Personally I never see half-giants. Are they even in the game still?

*waves* female halfie here . I see a lot of male half giants, not to many females running around though..opposite with the dryads, quite a few female dryads, not too many males.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Oddly enough, unless I go to Augendel I hardly ever see Dwarves. I know they are out there, I just never seem to see any.

Tsujigiri

Quote Originally Posted by Aria
    *waves* female halfie here . I see a lot of male half giants, not to many females running around though..opposite with the dryads, quite a few female dryads, not too many males.
    As it turned out, I ended up making a dryad male. Soon, with fortune, he will grow into a strapping Berzerker!

Thread Information