Thread: Questions about Novian Resources

Default Questions about Novian Resources

Over the weekend, I decided to reactivate one of my old accounts and play Horizons again for a bit. Previously I had some unfinished buildings on my plot and when I quit, I converted them to Novians and freed up my plot, not expecting to come back, but you know how it is

After replanning my new plot and using what resources I could, I have some Novian resources left over, mainly Tier I/II stuff. What can I do with them? I know they can't be sold. Can they be used on other people's projects? Or on community projects? If so, are there any community projects going on currently on Chaos?

Thanks

You can only apply novians to land that you own. You can't apply them to community projects or someone else's property. If you really wanted to apply stuff to someone else's house, you would have to temporarily transfer your property to someone else, have the person needing novians transfer their property to you, apply the novians, transfer the properties back to the original owners, then reset all the permissions on the properties. Big P.I.T.A.

So if I can't use them, I just have to throw them away? That stinks. Problem is, my vault is overfull. So if I take anything out, I can't put it back - I need to get rid of these and free up some space

Thanks for the quick reply!

Thread Information