Thread: Unity Maintenance - 27th July 2006

Default Unity Maintenance - 27th July 2006

Have just posted this on Unity in GN Forums - duplicating it here just in the vain hope that someone from GN might peruse this thread -

Maintenance - 27th July 2006
    Log in page, as is usual for Thursday, states that maintenance is being carried out. My chars are however visible and it is possible to log in - the time is 07.45 BST. Either maintenance is not being undertaken or GN have been extremely efficient and have completed the work already. PLEASE, PLEASE, CAN WE HAVE SOMEONE AT GN POST ON THE LOG IN PAGE WHEN MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN COMPLETED SO THAT WE, THE PAYING CUSTOMERS AND PLAYERS, ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON. WE ARE NOT MIND READERS AND IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT GN REALISED THIS FACT AND STARTED COMMUNICATING PROPERLY. Any comments Luca?

Better late than never.
    Note has now been posted that Maintenance is postponed until tomorrow.

Sylvester

Thumbs down Strange or am I silly?

So Maintanence is do, so said by GN. I wonder why my account was still online at 8:45 in Maintanence startet at 6:00. So I think there was no Maintanence. And I'm sorry to say it they are lying again

Too bad

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester
    So Maintanence is do, so said by GN. I wonder why my account was still online at 8:45 in Maintanence startet at 6:00. So I think there was no Maintanence. And I'm sorry to say it they are lying again

Too bad
    GN flat lie? Never, How can you say such a thing?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Well now we can say its not TG fault and its not EI fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester

Too bad
    Considering that I was online in Unity at 06.30 this morning as well I wonder how GN managed to complete maintenance in such a short time.

Sylvester

Angry

My char was online from yesterday 17:00 to this morning 08:45 because I forgot to shut down. So there was no maintanence

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    GN flat lie? Never, How can you say such a thing?
    heheh, that's the pretty usual Unity stuff here, now move your butt back to Chaos Forum

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne
    Well now we can say its not TG fault and its not EI fault.
    ?

yes i agree to your statement related to the maintance 27th july ^^

Well I suppose unless there is something seriously broken that a maintenance would have fixed, no great harm was done -- except that further harm to the credibility of GN....

Lets hope that they'll take the trouble to explain what happened. So far they seem to be unable or unwilling to show the respect that their playerbase deserves.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information