Thread: Dralk Lair

Default Dralk Lair

I was wondering why it was taking so long to finish the dralk lair so I kicked in some.

Now I see why its taking so long. Every time I leave and come back with building blocks I enter the lair and have to relog. Lots of fun there.

Then I see the grand hall, no wonder its taking so long with these 2 above items I don't think this lair will ever be done. I've been working on my grand hall for months now solid. Nothing but GH construction and I still have a very long way to go.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

you have to relog every time? why this?

laggy like hell? maybe you should start a bug report?

Have you cleared your world chache? I have not ben blocked into a Lair with a End cap in a few months now. But then I did have a ATI card when Iw as being blocked in and now have a Nividia Card. If that is your porblem.

will trying clearing my world cache. I have always used Nvidia cards

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Clearing out the world cache did it. Now its only the sheer magnitude of a grand hall

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Yeap. I understand that. I am leveling up on that and the T6 Libray my self. Soon I think I am going to take a break and go back to some of the corridors there. Just to get that acomplishment of getting something done.

yw=eah, finished one passage and built another. Going back to my GH

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

I could not fathom doing a grand hall!

good luck on that... my T3 hall is nice, it took a few months.... and took me from 1st to 67th lairshaper and 31st to 85th level crafter just doing it (and the stoneworking machine and 5 storage as well.)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Arcadius

This is going to be a stupid question but what's the smallest lair size you can put a grand hall in? and what size would be ideal (even though more then likely all those plots are taken)?

Thank you for your time,
    Arcadius Prime of Chaos Shard

Grand halls are 4x4x? So you need at least a 4x5 or a 5x4. I have one and it will be a very tight fit to get anything else in thier like I want to put my self.

Is it even possible to complete a Great Hall in theory? Do all the tier VI forms which are needed exist in the game?

I've been working on a regular hall off and on for months and I still have a long way to go. I know many dragons who have planned a Great Hall, but when I ask how their lair is going it's usually that they've completed various other rooms (usually corridors) or have done like 2% of their great hall.

I hope that the first dragon to actually COMPLETE a Great Hall announces it here. They'd deserve some sort of reward. For masochism if nothing else.

*digs around for some chocolate covered gnomes he thought he had stashed away*

Yes Kumu before he left was down to T4 an T5 Mealstones and Flowstones on his.

Thread Information