Thread: crafting tools (=components for reaping potions)

Default crafting tools (=components for reaping potions)

Well I am curious -- how do you handle it? How do you get all the pretty tools like wood axes (for wood reaping potions) or miners picks (for stone reaping or metal reaping potions)?

Do you craft them yourselves? I myself chose to lvl as tinkerer as well, but its a long hard (though fulfilling) road. Any alchemist/blacksmiths out there? Or do you depend on other crafters?

I hold that it's a good thing to be able to craft them without assistance -- always have to have some potions ready to placate those hungry dragons who'd like a bit of tasty gnome[:S]
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Default Re: crafting tools (=components for reaping potions)

Since I'm mulicrafted out the wazoo, I make the tools myself. But alchemist is only my seventh best school, I've only made it to tier III so far, hopefully a more serious alchemist will speak up. It's quite a pain transferring a large load of tools between players anyway, unless they've removed the 15 at a time limit.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ikfel
    ... It's quite a pain transferring a large load of tools between players anyway, unless they've removed the 15 at a time limit.
    Yeah, thats a good point. I suspect even those alchemists strongly involved with their guilds prefer to be able to craft their tool-components themselves....
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Orzox

I have a friend that makes them. So we worked out a deal where we trade pots for tools. Not a 1-to-1 ratio, but something that works for us both.

Ezra

Personally, I make a deal with whoever I make potions for, bring me tools, I'll make it for free. But part of the deal is that, I'll skim off like 20 % of the potions for personal, or guild use. I am also though working on getting miner/tinkerer up so I can make my own tools though.

roleplayboy31

hi im new here so whats going on??????? Tell me plz cause I love to rp

Thread Information