Thread: Lair not working, need help.

Arcadius

Default Lair not working, need help.

Well, I've got a slight problem. I bought a lair out of Istaria's Loom and appereantly the previous owner some how broke connectivity between some rooms and now the game wont let me delete any structures at all or add any to the lair to try to restablish a connection. Any suggestions or tips? Right now the only thing I have as an option right now is to sell it back to the community and let it all be removed by the computer then buy it back again (assuming it would delete all structures in the "under construction" tab).

Thank you for your time,
    Arcadius Prime of the Chaos Server

Drac-Terrak

I would recommend you deconstruct everything your able to and rebuild the entire construction planning layout. Unless you know where each piece belongs it will be trial and error in removing the existing layout.

I know when I bought my lair the previous ambitious owner decided to plan all nine floors of the structure which made it painstakingly difficult to work with.

I slowly but surely removed everything and built a new construction plan. Resolved my problem.

First try renaming it. I was told by a Tulga dev that causes it to reset the structures. If that does not work, find someone you trust and sell it to them for 1 silver then buy it back and see if that will get it to reset. Mine broke the first day I had it and selling it to a dev who sold it back to me fixed it. I've also experienced getting broken connectivity and the weekly maintenance fixed it. Beyond that, the only thing I can think to do is sell it back to the community and lose all that is in there. Putting in a support ticket probably is not worth the time cause I somehow doubt that the new owners have a clue on how to fix the system. Good luck.

Arcadius

Ok, I had to sell it back to the community and let the game reset it, but it's working fine now. Thank you again for all your suggestions!

Thread Information