Thread: Question: deconstruction & novian resources

Default Question: deconstruction & novian resources

Is it now possible to get back resources when desconstructing a building now?

If yes, anything to consider (e.g. changing the current crafting class, using a specific tool, etc.)?

Saphosar - Unity

To deconstruct a building, just delete it on the construction window. Anything on your plot you deconstruct gets turned into novian resources. No tool is required as far as I know. All materials go into your vault, but you lose either 10% or 20% in the deconstruction progress. Once converted to Novian resources they can only be applied to your own personal plot. They cannot be sold or used on another plot.

One thing to consider: If you aren't going to reuse the materials right away, they will stay in your vault. However, you will most likely overload your vault, meaning until it gets un-overloaded you won't be able to put anything else in there.

And.. as far as I know if you deconstruct a house of a silo or similar everything inside during deconstruction will be lost.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thanks so far.

I couldn't resist to tear down a tent immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech
    Once converted to Novian resources they can only be applied to your own personal plot. They cannot be sold or used on another plot.
    Does this mean the resources are bound to the plot they have been taken from or the personal plot in general?
    The reason for this question is, I'm just thinking of getting another plot and it would be nice to use all the resources to reconstruct at least a few buildings on the new plot.

Thx, Sap

Any plot you own. So if you deconstruct all your buildings, then sell the plot and buy a new one, you can re-use them on your new plot.

They just didn't want people buying up properties, deconstructing everything and dumping them on some property paying 50s per block or something

Thread Information