After many months of absence, our guild is back and offering business in many crafting areas. Our specialty is - as always been - the construction business.

Currently, we can offer:[*]Masonry up to traverstine keystones (t6)[*]Carpentry up to yew (t5)[*]Fitting up to iron jointings (t2)[*]Weaving up to kenaf tapestries (t2)[*]Enchanting up to pale sources (t2)[/list]

Other stuff currently available:[*]dragon spells with primal range 3/4 and primal damage 3/4[*]dragon and non-dragon spells and scales t1-4[/list]

call Mantia for all your needs in spells or scales[*]a wide varity of t1 potions (large numbers are no problem) and tailoring work (including sacks, satchels, backpacks and pouches) from our little gnomian Lady Mirandira[*]bronze metal armor and weapons from Terao[/list]

Myself, I'm crafting all stone tools up to skill 950 now. Available are all t1-t4 tools and in marble:[*]essence shapers (with Essence Shaping 5)[*]clay scoops[*]mortar and pestle[*]brew stirrer[/list]

where I have no tech5 yet, I can offer tech 3 instead.

Of course, you can always drop me a line, if you can't reach one of our company.